Which Am I?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Harley

Mommy's Muffin!

Barked: Sat Sep 5, '09 8:41pm PST 
I dont know if I am an American Bulldog or a Pit Bull? what do you think? I look Identicle to my cousin Diamond who is an American Bulldog, at my age. she is 3 years old. but My old daddy said I was a Pit Bull. My new parents arent sure what to believe? cause my real doggie parents are 85 and 95 lbs. and they were moving to miami to live in a gated comunity to go to school. but Miami has a ban on Pitbulls?

I want to findout which I am so Please Help me?
Tess the- Mess CGC

Don't Mess with- Tess.

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 1:38pm PST 
It is hard to say at this age. Many pups look alike.

Keep in mind Dade County does have a "pit bull" ban, and they just have to think the dog "looks" like a "pit bull" for them to take the dog away. It may not be the safer place for you to go.
Harley

Mommy's Muffin!

Barked: Tue Sep 22, '09 2:08pm PST 
yeah. I dont live in miami or plan on moving there. I am definitly thinking that he is a pitbull, his fetures now as to how he looked in the original pics are a bit differant...lol

Valentine

I has a happy.- It is for you.

Barked: Sat Oct 3, '09 7:41pm PST 
85-95lbs is quite large for an American Pit Bull Terrier. Perhaps your pup is an American Bulldog/APBT mix. If you really need to know, you can have a DNA test. Lovely dog, whatever he/she is.
Harley

Mommy's Muffin!

Barked: Sun Oct 4, '09 9:52pm PST 
thanks! he is adorible! but is a handfull as is all puppies. I dont think a dna test is in order. I love him the way he is. what ever he is he is perfect.
Leon

Barked: Sun Oct 25, '09 9:28am PST 
your pup looked a lot like my Leon. I was told his mother was an American Bulldog (which I'm doubting) and his daddy was a min pin/pug mix. But I feel the same as you, it doesn't matter what he is I love him just the same. wave
Daisy

Psychoness is- fun

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 8:32pm PST 
i am going to go with a pit bull bc my best friend Deville is a Purebred pitbull and weighs over 100lbs. even though mommy thinks he isnt one bc of his floppy ears and stuff but his daddy said he is a pure bred pitbull registered with the ukc here in michigan
"HOOVER" plus "Attie"

"Evil thrives- when good men do- nothing"

Barked: Fri Jan 15, '10 10:39am PST 
My Mom has been an APBT owner since 1983 and she thinks you're APBT. Just a guess though! whatever you are she says you're so adorable!

Edited by author Fri Jan 15, '10 10:39am PST

McKayla

DING! Fries are- ready!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 21, '10 10:29am PST 
I going with APBT too...but you are still a pup. Never know...you could be a mixed breed too...like me!
Maestro, CGC

Barked: Sun Jan 24, '10 9:35am PST 
Take a look at my pictures. Lot of people guess that I am mixed with something but I am not. I am full blood APBT. I will be 90 to 100 pounds when fully grown. I'm from Razor's Edge blood line and we were bred to be larger. Mom has multiple pics posted of me on my page. Take a look.....I'm sooooo handsome even if I do say so myself.....big laugh

Edited by author Sun Jan 24, '10 9:42am PST

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2