Pmail the group administrators

Cody

Velcro Dog!

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '09 7:11am PST 
Pups,
I suggest pmailing the group administrators (listed below on group page) and ask them what is going on with the contest?
I am also going to contact the FURminator company to ask if they have any "knowledge" of this contest and find out what is going on?

By the end of August if there are no names of pups who won FURminators are announced, I am going to contact Dogster to file a complaint.
Iggy

snooooooooooooze

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '09 7:41am PST 
Agreed. I'd like to hear from the parent company. I'm beginning to wonder if they really did sponsor this group.
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '09 12:21pm PST 
I did pmail both admins but only heard from Sherpa. This is what I asked and his response-

Me- Can you tell me when the drawings will start for the Furminator?

Sherpa- "Shortly, they wanted to wait until the end of the program before they picked the winners."

Cody

Velcro Dog!

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '09 6:44pm PST 
BIG UPDATE pups

I contacted FURminator directly today...

The woman I spoke to today told me the person who was incharge of that program has left the company. shrug She told me she was going to look into what FURminator was going to do now with the contest.

I did explain to her that members of the FURminator group on Dogster were becoming discourage over the lack of response by her company. Additionally, I informed her that I would file a complaint with Dogster and any other agency I had to in making FURminator
responsible since they did sponser this contest.
Iggy

snooooooooooooze

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 7:26am PST 
Thanks a bunch for that Cody!
Trinity

I'm innocent, I- tell ya!

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 10:52am PST 
You rock Cody!!!way to go
Iggy

snooooooooooooze

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 2:30pm PST 
Just got an apologetic & polite email from Furminator & they say they will pick winners by Fri. snoopy
Autumn

I am the queen

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 6:43pm PST 
confusedthinking
Sugar Kisses- CD, BN, RE,- CGC

Outta my way, or- I\'ll jump over- you!!

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 9:24pm PST 
Can't waitsnoopysnoopysnoopy
Brandy Lynn

born to be wild

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '09 1:21pm PST 
We will be praying for everyone but we could use one.Mom does not
have alot of time right now. She went back to school to get a better job and it takes alot of her time.good luck eveyone.