Big~Dog~of~the~Month for AUGUST ABBY #912834

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '09 5:55am PST 
Hey Ringo wave How have you been? I am having a great time here answering all these great question!! I hate to see it come to an end!

Ok lets get you some answers... cheer

Do ya like car rides?
love to go in the car yes yes yes

Do ya hang yer head outa the window?
Actually I stretch out in the back seat and lay my head over the back looking out that window, I guess you could say I like to see where I have been hehehe

Or stick it outa the sunroof like my bro does?
Never tried the sunroof yet, they have it open but I never got my head up there yet. Maybe I will have to try that.

Where do ya like to go fer yer walks?
I love to walk at the park in our town, it is a people park but they all take their dogs. The paths run back through the woods so it is nice and cool and the smells...oh the fun smells. You can really sniff there.

Do ya wear a collar or a harness or what? Or do ya go nekkid?
I wear a collar, I walk nice for the pawrents big grin But home in the fenced in yard I am nekkid and lovin it!!! snoopy snoopy

thanks Ringo for the fun questions!! Hope you all love my answers! I am going to have to prepare my questions for the next big dog!! this a great way to get to know each other!! this group has the right idea!! way to go
Georgie - Girl Sweet- Angel

Hey there, - Georgie Girl..!- !

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '09 7:02am PST 
wavewavewave Abby Girl as your month comes to a close
any last words of wisdom that you would like to share with your pals..????

hughughug
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '09 11:00am PST 
Hey Georgie Girl!!! wavewavewavewave
Hello to all my fellow Big Dogs wavewavewavewave

Oh my what a wonderful month!! This was so much fun and you all really know how to honor a big dog for a whole month!! This group has the right idea when it wants to meet its members and get to know each other, I've gotta say you guys do it right!!! Kudos to you all!! whoever thought of this is brilliant, just brilliant!! applause applause applause applause applause applause applause

I am sad to see it end! This was the best month ever!!! I cant wait to meet the next Big Dog!!! I am going to ask lots of questions that is for sure!!

I guess I will end by saying everything we do is BIG --- we eat BIG, sleep BIG, poop BIG, we are in your face BIG, we live BIG, but most important of all we LOVE BIG! We are all gentle giants here and we all have the biggest hearts of them all!! Thank you all for making me even BIGGER for a month of fun!!

BIG slobbery kisses to you all!!! See you around the group!!

Bring on the next BIG DOG!!!!! cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

Oso CGC

Bulldoggie

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '09 1:30pm PST 
Hey Abby, I have one more question for you? How did you and your Mom get so lucky to find each other, cause we think your both extra special. hughughughughughughughughug bol Oso
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '09 4:51pm PST 
well it is still the 31st hehehe!!

Well mommy took one look at me, I just stood out in the crowd and then I gave her and daddy both a lick on the chin... and the rest is history!! hug
Thank you Oso! You and your mommy are both pretty lucky too! Hugs to my special friends. hug hug hug hug Hugs to my furever friends hug
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6