OMG--the neighbor has have-a-heart -traps!

(Page 70 of 70: Viewing entries 691 to 698)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sun Feb 28, '10 6:24am PST 
Maddi, think yur on ta sumpin'...Dogster must have a b-a-d hangover...da whole place is in confusion !!! Kinda hard to chat or play games !!! confused
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Feb 28, '10 6:27am PST 
Yeah, I know. I just pawmailed you about it. Weird stuff. (It IS a full moon)
JerryLee

Barked: Sun Feb 28, '10 7:30am PST 
P-mailed back. Woooo, da full moon....shock Sumpin' else i noticed, da emoticons have been shuffled. Think da last time dis kinda thing happened wuz when Dogster sent Valentines to every pup....wasn't it today dat dey passed out da free monthly zealies? Some kinda web site overload??

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Feb 28, '10 1:07pm PST 
My emoticans have been changed for a few weeks now. But you are just seeing the changes? Weird! Could be the squirrels infiltrating the website - they've done such before! Right Sophie? shock
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Mar 1, '10 6:11am PST 
~~~Wonders if it's safe ta post today.....thinking ~~~

Sheesh, can't wait ta see what will happen on April Fool's Day !!!!!
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Mon Mar 1, '10 5:57pm PST 
Haven't had any trouble lately with posting. Although over on the silly forum, it takes furever for my post to get posted. shrug

Yesterday on our walk at the state park we saw a raccoon out stealing some corn and then a SKUNK! shock I stayed away from both, with a little reminding from the old folks.
♥ - Ko Min - ♥

the Original- Scruff-Muffin.

Barked: Mon Mar 1, '10 7:46pm PST 
way to go good move on da skunk Sophie. we had one die under our deck steps. Gaaaaa! wuz so bad... we tried ta tuff it out an wait fur it to dissipiate. baughhhh..... bad bad hoodooo. you doan want nunna dat nonsense. juss the thought of it... (((shake )))

i never noticed a problem postin, but i took a day off, musta bin that day. it caint be the zealies, everybody gets em on a different day, the day they signed up on. does look like they went thru an wiped out the last months special gifts tho. which is kinda sad... but what to do, is da rulz.
♥ - Ko Min - ♥

the Original- Scruff-Muffin.

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 6:33am PST 
i take that back, yesterday the postins wuz jumpin around. they were there, then they weren't, then they were. craziness....
  (Page 70 of 70: Viewing entries 691 to 698)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70