OMG--the neighbor has have-a-heart -traps!

(Page 1 of 70: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Ginger- -10/31/97 to- 3/31/12

Carpe diem,- y'all!

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '09 11:06pm PST 
I can't believe it--right on the other side of MY FENCE! He trapped a raccoon and a squirrel last week, and I KNOW there's at least two tree rats (squirrels) over there now. I can't see them, but boy can I smell them! And I'm obsessed--I can't see or hear anything (like Mom calling me), because I'm focussed on how to get over there and release some fun! I know he'll release them somewhere other than near me. Isn't that like--against the laws of nature or a mortal sin or something? Should I hire an attorney to sue him for mental anguish or something? Please, please advise me before I really piss my Mom off by digging under that wooden fence and trashing the veggie garden in my quest to hunt vermin! snoopy
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 5:54am PST 
thinkingthinking...Ginger...dis is a tuff question fur me ta advise ya on. I never met a fence dat I couldn't jump over or walk thru. Sounds like yur neighbor is bein' very inconciderate of yer feelin's...dey should invite ya over to do da trappin' an' catchin'...I know ya wouldn't charge fur yur services!! Tell yur mom dat when yur real busy an' can't hear her callin'...dats called da ZONE...happens to alla us focused hunters! She needs ta walk up to ya, tap ya onna shoulder an' say "Earth to Ginger...come in please"...an' tell dat neighbor ta empty dem trappy things at daybreak so's ya don't hafta indure tha anxiety an' sufferin' !!!! wave
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '09 7:44pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud Ginger, you have come to the right place to complain! laugh out loud

I think it's time to drag some branches over, chairs, anything to help you scale the fence. Good luck!

Dad puts out those traps once in a while. One night right after he put it out, I went and laid by it, just to help him out and keep on eye on it. wink

JerryLee

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 6:35am PST 
Sophie, know yur dad wuz proud of ya fur takin' an interest in his trappin' project !!! applause But, did he ask ya ta come inside an' keep an eye out by peekin' thru tha window?? confused
Sophie

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 7:43pm PST 
Nah, my dad just rolled his eyes and did this shrug

He doesn't understand my kind of help sometimes. laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 4:31am PST 
I have a feeling he understands you better than you think, great yellow huntress of the north! hail
Sophie

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 5:19am PST 
You are so right, oh wise Maddi. He at least doesn't carry on when I catch something. He lets a dog be a dog. way to go

And this ol' hunter doesn't hunt quite as much as she used to. Hmmmmthinking
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 6:25am PST 
Oh, just last week you captured two huge baby bunnies! shrug
JerryLee

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 7:04am PST 
wave Sophie, yur not slowin' down, yur becoming more selective! Why waste time catchin' sumfin' ya can't eat? Why waste time chasin' sumfin' dat's gonna chew yur whiskers off an' send ya to tha vet? You been der, done dat, and got da t-shirt !!! way to go
Sophie

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 8:23pm PST 
Aww, shucks. red face You guys sure know how to boost a gal's morale. hug

Um, 2 huge baby bunnies? laugh out loud Oh yeah, they, um, well, uh, yeah, they were HUGE! I couldn't hardly lift my head off the ground they weighed SO much. And you would not believe how tired I was from carrying them home..................
  (Page 1 of 70: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]