Have A Heart's 2nd Photo Contest

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Angel Nikki

Brandy III is my- husband forever- now.

Barked: Sat Jul 11, '09 12:51pm PST 
I bet you all thought that I completely forgot
about the photo contests and the 2010 Calendar. Nope, I did not. Since we are behind though we are going to do the next two contests a little differently than the first one so read the rules closely.
1. We will only accept unedited photo's
2. You can only enter one group photo in each category.
3. You can only enter one photo of each fur by themselves, in each category.
4. Each photo must have a title with the category name in it.
5. Each fur that enters must post in this thread that they are entering so we can be sure that their photo is there before they are sent to the judge.
6. All photo's must be posted on your pages by July 31st and tagged HAHsummercontest.

The categories are:
1. Patriotic
2. Summer Fun
3. Romance and Valentines
4. Luck of the Irish
5. Easter Celebrations
6. Look At Me
Remember, NO editing. You can crop but only natural photo's. These are all going to be considered for quality as well as creativity since we will be looking for photos for the Calendar. You do not have to be a professional to get quality photos. Every one of you can do it. applause

PRIZES
1st and 2nd place winners in each category will go into the GRAND FINALE photo contest later this year. In that contest, the winning photos from our various contests throughout this year will have a chance of being chosen to be used in the 2010 Have A Heart Calendar that we will be putting together later in the year. REMEMBER, ONLY CONTEST WINNERS will be in the GRAND FINALE CALENDAR PICTURE CONTEST. So if you want a chance to be on next years Calendar, be sure to enter these contests and try to be a winner. Never forget, even if you do not win a contest, you ALL are #1 in our hearts.

1st Place winners in all categories
A diamond on your page
2nd Place winners in all categories
A star on your page
3rd Place winners in all categories
A rosette on your page

So, dig in those drawers, boxes, file cabinets,CD's or photo albums or just get the camera out and get creative. Hurry though, there is not much time for this one. We are working on deadlines now.

If you have any questions, please ask one of the Administrators. We will be happy to help you in any way.
HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK happy dancehappy dance
Brandy III

I Love- Life!

Barked: Sun Jul 12, '09 3:15pm PST 
thinkingthinkingthinkingthinking.....I think the category which fits me the best would be "Look at Me"wink I'll ask Mom to pick one fur mesnoopy
Angel Nikki

Barked: Sun Jul 12, '09 4:14pm PST 
wave Hey Baby, remember, you can enter as many or all the categories that you want to. You can only enter 1 photo in each category. You must have pics that fit into some of the other categories. happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Stormy Lynn

- Adopt a pet !!!

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 11:51am PST 
LOOK AT ME !!!

Edited by author Tue Jul 14, '09 11:51am PST

Haley Belle

ADOPT A PET !!!- SAVE A LIFE !!!

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 11:52am PST 
LOOK AT ME
Stormy Lynn

- Adopt a pet !!!

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 11:53am PST 
LOOK AT ME OOPS SORRY

Edited by author Tue Jul 14, '09 11:55am PST

MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 5:26pm PST 
I've tagged for everything but luck of the Irish at this point. I'll see if I can find one for that. Mommy says she'll see if she can get any good pics of Saige before the contest deadline too.
Angel Nikki

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 4:11pm PST 
That is great Bailey. You have some good photos in there. Let's hope you get some competition. Tell mom that we need to see some of your new lil sis in there if possible too. Saige is so cute. snoopysnoopysnoopy
Stormy Lynn

- Adopt a pet !!!

Barked: Sat Jul 18, '09 2:07pm PST 
Is this for cats too?
Purrs
Stormy Lynn

Edited by author Sat Jul 18, '09 2:09pm PST

Brandy III

I Love- Life!

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 11:13am PST 
Of course it is fur kitty cats toosnoopy Go ahead tag your cutest picturewink
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)