birthday party

snuggles

snuggles my- puggle

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '09 6:58pm PST 
My Mom is trying to come up with some fun ideas for my birthday party. We are going to have it at Dog Days-my doggie day care. She would appreciate any suggestions.
Roscoe

Roscoe - I'm all boy!

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 9:16am PST 
Wow! You're having a pawty! We hope you have tons o' fun!
Mommy usually does doggy themed birthdays for us. Scooby Doo (Roscoe's 1st) Blues Clues (Lily's 1st) Lily has also had Tinkerbell and Hello Kitty themed birthdays.
We have gotten birthday cakes from River Dog Bakery the last 2 years (Including the Knoxville Dogs Christmas Pawty). They are very yummy and reasonably priced.
Mommy usually does small treat bags for the doggy guests.
Food City also sells Dogster ice cream cups in the ice cream section. They have peanut butter and mint flavors. Great for a hot summer day. We love them.

Happy Birthday!!!
party

Edited by author Sun Jul 5, '09 9:24am PST

snuggles

snuggles my- puggle

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 5:07pm PST 
Thanks for the great ideas. Mom is going to call River Bakery tomorrow. I like Dogster icecream too. I can't decide which flavour I like best! Is that company have anything to do with this web site?

Lily

Lily - Woo woo woo woo- woo woo woo!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 5:18pm PST 
River Dog Bakery rocks!!! I think it is a coincidence that the ice cream and this website share the same name. We wondered that at first as well! smile
Hollie

You want me to- do what?

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '09 8:36am PST 
What a pawsome idea Snuggles.... I love pawtys!!! party
snuggles

snuggles my- puggle

Barked: Sun Jul 19, '09 9:47am PST 
Wow! Did I ever have a fun time at my birthday party at Dog Days. There was people cake and doggie cake. Adults, children and lots of doggies came to play with me.
Lily

Lily - Woo woo woo woo- woo woo woo!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 19, '09 10:23am PST 
Yay Snuggles! We are so glad you had fun at your Pawty! We want to see pictures!!! smile

applause
Pippi

Accomplished- toilet paper- thief.

Barked: Tue Jul 21, '09 4:49pm PST 
Well, this post is too late red face, but we'll throw it out there for ideas for next year. wink

In one of my classes we played musical chairs. The people had to get their dog to sit before they could sit.

I think a treat catching contest would be good. smile

Did you have any fun games at your pawrty? I hope you had a great birthday and a lot of fun! wishes
snuggles

snuggles my- puggle

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 6:48pm PST 
Than ks for the good ideas Pippi, I will remember them for next year! I had such a fun pawty!!!