Just Caught My First Rabbit!

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Zachariah- Herbert- (Zack)

Blanket Lover

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 10:32am PST 
Hello! My name is Zack. I am 1 nearly two years old and a real chaser. I won't chase cats as I live with two but rabbits, squirrels and birds have to watch out when I'm around.

I've caught a number of birds before, killing one or two by accident but last night, I finally got a rabbit- my first. The park my pawrents walk me in is full of rabbits and it was dusk so they were everywhere. I surprised one, picked it up and carried it over to show Daddy. I held it gently though and when I let it go, it hopped away and it looked fine. I hadn't even cut it.

This dog is very happy. I feel a little victory dnace coming on... happy dance
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 5:37pm PST 
You made my mom's A list - she loves it that the squirrel be-bopped away! cheer
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 6:40pm PST 
applauseapplauseway to goway to goWay to go, Zach! applauseapplause

You have more restraint than me. They never hop away after I catch them for some reason. shrug

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 4:26am PST 
I meant "rabbit" be-bopped away - guess I have squirrels on my mind (who me?)

Sophie, that's because you are a trained hunter. Have bark, will travel. laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Always get your bunny!! laugh out loud
The fastest paws in the midwest!! laugh out loud
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 6:56am PST 
Zack...way to go
Good job onna catchin' !!!! applauseapplause

I'm like Sophie...rabbits are good fur snackin' !!!! Only things I caught an' didn't eat wuz armadillos an' possums.
thinking Could be I hava touch of gourmet hound in me??? wink
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 5:06pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Gourmet hound! Good one, JerryLee!
Sarah,- Remembered

I'll- wait forever for- you <3

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 3:12pm PST 
Yeah, squirrels ARE good fur snacking on!laugh out loudlaugh out loud
When mommy was little, and she had her cousins over, they were playing house and mommy said "Sarah go get me some meat!"
I thought she was mad at me, so I went off to get an offering to make up for whatever I had done. I came back with a squirrel!big laughbig laughbig laugh
Luckily for mommy, her mommy yelled at us before she could grab my squirrel!!laugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loudbig laugh
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 5:41pm PST 
That's a good story? What actually happened to the squirrel? thinking
Sarah,- Remembered

I'll- wait forever for- you <3

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 9:06pm PST 
Mommy can't rememberred facered facered facered face All she can remember is how thoughtfully I gave her the squirrel, and how they were going to make a soup out of it.laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '09 5:38pm PST 
You know they cook squirrels, head and all. My mom says "not for me they don't!"
  (Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20