Furminator Used On Small Short Hair Dogs??

Poco

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '09 11:27am PST 
Hello,

I have a small dog, part chihuahua and part terrier. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the furminator on this type of dog or another small dog with short hair? He sheds a lot during this time of year, so I really need to find something that will brush out at least most of the loose hair. So far none of the combs I have tried worked. Recently I came across information on the furminator, so I would really love to know if this works well on small short hair dogs.

Thank you to all of those who reply smile.
Mick

Can we go huh,- can we go now?

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 1:10am PST 
My owner is a Pug named Moose. He has short hair and the furminator works well on him. He does however have an undercoat so I don't know if that would make a difference. I also use it on Mick who is a Terrier/Chowx and it is the only thing that works on his coat.
Poco

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 7:46am PST 
Thank you very much smile. It was a debate between the furminatior and the zoom groom (the much more affordable of the two). So far I'm leaning more so toward the furminator now. Thank you for help, again smile.

Sir Lancelot

lanceypoo

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '09 12:17pm PST 
did you get the FURminator? don't forget they offer the 30 day money back guarantee.... so if for some reason you didn't like it you can always return it to the place you bought it at (w your receipt and package)... FURminator ROCKS!!! My mom uses it on me and i LOVE it...
Autumn

I am the queen

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 7:30pm PST 
My skin sissie tried the furbuster on her chi & it didn't works at all...but no undercoat or nothing like thatthinking
Sir Lancelot

lanceypoo

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '09 11:47am PST 
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU AREN'T TOO SCARED WHEN ALL THE OOOOOHS AND AAAAAAAHS ARE GOING OFF THIS WEEKEND.... I LIKE ALL THE PRETTY COLORS IN THE SKY AND DON'T GET SCARED FOR SOME REASON :O)

HAPPY 4TH!!!
Sandy

I like to shop!

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 5:08pm PST 
I hope you went with the FURminator!! I have one that I use on my 2 Chihuahuas and my Black lab, works fabulously! But...best to use it outside as the ceiling fan will blow the hair EVERYWHERE!!! puppywavehamster dance
Autumn

I am the queen

Barked: Fri Jul 10, '09 5:11pm PST 
we is hopin to win one