Unpredictable?

Samantha

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '09 9:48am PST 
My mommy is really upset with a couple of people in her family because they insist that I am unpredictable and that she shouldn't keep me. cry My mommy would never let me go because I am one of her kids but I just don't understand why people have to judge me so harshly when they don't really know me. The only times the people have seen me were under bad conditions..the first was when mommy first rescued me from the shelter and I seen someone "hitting" mommy and I didn't know that it was playing so I tried to protect her and the other time I seen another dog and just ran up to him to meet him, I showed no agression or anything, I was even wagging my tail! But now those people consider me unpredictable and even dangerous! I just don't understand...and it makes me sad.
Tigger

Fatty, Chunky- and any thing- between

Barked: Sat Jun 20, '09 4:25pm PST 
i feel your pain. People always tell my people to watch me and my family because *i'll turn on them*. It really angers me because i would do no such thing!frown
Khloe

Khloe of the- clumsy puppy- trib

Barked: Wed Sep 7, '11 5:54pm PST 
my family did know my puppy was a pit and fell in love with her now that they know they act more open to the breed but i wouldn't put it past them to tell me she could turn on me frown to bad the media chooses one animal to demonize