How often do you use a de-shedding tool?

Snuzzy!

Snuzzy: Where- Cute & Fuzzy- Collide!

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 12:25pm PST 
I am curious to find out how often you guys Furminate (or use another type of de-shedding tool)?

Daily? Weekly? Monthly?

hug
Blue

Qui me amat- canem meum

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 3:50am PST 
Idealy Blue needs to be furminated about every 2 weeks. I usually don't manage that though BOL. I start noticing fur everywhere and that makes me bust out the furminator.
Bo

Bo Knows: He- Just Doesn't- Listen

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 10:24am PST 
With three of us canines and one kitty we have a lot of fur. Me and my canine sibling Logan, a Bernese Mtn. dog, get furminated every few days. My sis Copper has short hair so she doesn't usually get the treatment. Our kitty sis get furminated every once in a while, that girl does shed. Woof!dog

Autumn

I am the queen

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 3:03pm PST 
The Mee Maw gotted us a furbuster & we lub it...usin it daily
Chipper

I\'m a big dog- in a little- dog\'s body

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 3:53pm PST 
Hi gang I'm Chipper, and my Mom uses the Mir Coat King on me once every 2 weeks. I'm a Cairn terrier and have a double coat and I don't shed to much. However my under coat tends to get matted and my top coat needs to be stripped from time to time.... wavewavewavewavewavewavewave

Edited by author Tue Jun 2, '09 3:54pm PST

Tessie - Rocks

Play, Eat,- Sleep, Get- Cookies, Play,- Rep

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 5:44am PST 
We don't shed...UH OH...does that mean we shouldn't be here?...BOLsnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Chipper

I\'m a big dog- in a little- dog\'s body

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 4:56pm PST 
No I don't shed, but my coat needs to be, as Mom says, RAKED at least once every 2 weeks and boy oh boy you should see the fur that Mom takes off me..

So can I stay???? confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused
Ty (2001 - 2011)

Being a house- dog is good

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 6:51am PST 
We get brushed at least once a week. I have the longest fur of our pack shrug but it seems like my short haired sibling shed more than I do!
Sunny

get the food!!!!

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 10:45am PST 
I use my furminator every day or at least every other day... helps keep the shedding down dancing