puggles

snuggles

snuggles my- puggle

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 5:11pm PST 
Are there any other puggles who are members of Knoxville Dogs?
Hollie

You want me to- do what?

Barked: Tue May 26, '09 10:32am PST 
Hey Snuggles!!!

Of course, I'm not a Puggle, but I wuff being your friend!! blue dog

See ya at Dog Days!! snoopy
snuggles

snuggles my- puggle

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 6:57pm PST 
I missed you today at Dog Days. I had my first visit at the hospital this week as a therapy dog and my Mom said I did very well. The fire alarm even went off when I was there and it didn't even phase me.

Hollie

You want me to- do what?

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 8:06pm PST 
I know your Mommy is so proud of you!!! I'm sure the fire alarm would have scared the begeezies out of me!! laugh out loud
Pippi

Accomplished- toilet paper- thief.

Barked: Sun Jun 28, '09 7:46pm PST 
Snuggles, can you tell me more about being a therapy dog? Mom has wondered if I might be able to do that. She has never tried anything like that before. I have not yet passed my CGC, but once I do not really sure what is next.
snuggles

snuggles my- puggle

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '09 7:13pm PST 
Hi Pippi, You do not have to have your CGC. You have to luv people and behave, like not jump or scratch. HABIT is offered twice a year in Knoxville. First your Mom goes for an info meeting leaving you at home. Then if you are interested your Mom fills out alot of paperwork, then they give you a call for an evaluation. Your Mom takes you there to meet some people who do things like get on an elevator with you, meet strangers, make a loud noise etc to see how you react. I can't wait to visit the hospital each week and get loads of attention!!!