Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 8 of 19: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '09 10:35am PST 
hi furendswave
boy is it HOT...me's not so excited bout summer....its 'post to be in the 90's today...wif a good chance of a thunderstormeek

mom said sumthin' bout get'n me a baby pool...does that come wif babieseek

chat wif you soon!
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sat Jun 20, '09 7:57am PST 
SATURDAY fun day!wave
hope you all have a fun saturday wif family.

It's go'a be another HOT day today....so its in the air fer me....mommy doesnt take me fer rides if its too hot out....she hates to see dogs in cars on hot days...she get SOOOOOOOOO up set.

we did not get storms last night only a few down pours....so me wuz happy 'bout that.

me is go'a go have a treat...chat wif you later!

wave
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Sat Jun 20, '09 9:48am PST 
Gypsy we are glad to hear that you didn't get that storm last night...but sorry it's to hot for you to go out with your mommy today. Our mommy is the same way...she gets really upset when we pull into a place and see's a poor doggie locked in there car shock What is wrong with people these days shrug

Sophia Congrats on the wedding wishes Loved the slide hug

Well mommy has to get ready for work so we will chat with you all later wave

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Jun 20, '09 2:11pm PST 
Hey chi pals, My mommy also gets mad when she see's dogs left in hot cars. Mommy is getting another chi, he was in a shelter and not so good condition, we will take him to our vet and get him checked over, cause he has a problem with his teeth they said. I will be posting his picture as soon as he is feeling better, cause he will be getting fixed on Monday. well have a great Saturday all you chi's.xoxoxcheer
SophiaHope Burton

Married To A Bad- Boy- Pocky!!!

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 8:27am PST 
Good Morning all! Thanks Koko, Pocky made the slide. Not much going on today. I am going to take a long nap! I'm off! hug
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 9:01am PST 
Morning Chi's wave

Tiki Congrats on the new brother wishes I'm sure a name will come to you once you get him home and see his personality shine cloud 9

Well mommy says because it was Gigi's day on Friday that she got the chicken as a special treat instead of cake confused Still don't think it was fair....but since today in my day happy dance HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! I am getting to go the the chi meet up by myself dancing That means Lady and Gigi can't go snoopy I get a day to myself and then I get ham hamster dance

Well gotta get ready to head out to the park now wave

Hope you chi's have a great day today hug
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 2:24pm PST 
Happy Fathers Day to ~ALL~ furless & fur fathers!cheer
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 10:28am PST 
hi everyfurwave

me wuz woke up by LOUD noises and peopleeek...there where lots of trucks ...men....machines bang'n on the street......i wuz NOT happy... they are break'n the road in front of me house...THEN some bad man took our mailboxsshock....i barked and let them know me wuz NOT happy....some one call the popos!....my mom is not happy either...said it would be a couple months befores they got all finished.....this is not goodfrown......me needs my beauty rest.....
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 12:06pm PST 
Hi Every Chi! wave
It's going to be a real pretty day here - perfect for sunbathing - in the high 70's. It's about time too! BOL The weekend was cloudy and drizzly.
Not much going on here. Just napping and playing!
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 6:47am PST 
morn'n furends!wave
woke up to LOUD noises from those contruction workers 'gain...wif their big scary driven things....me given um the squint eye from the window....
go'a be hot here me thinks 'gain today...so me will be inside....stay cool & safewink
  (Page 8 of 19: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19