Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 7 of 19: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 12:05pm PST 
Ellie - sending lots of Chi hugs and loves and kisses to your mom and her family during this really hard time. We are so sorry.
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 12:22pm PST 
~Ellie~ all us chi's have you in their pawprayers for your mom & family.hug
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 8:04am PST 
good day furends!

may the sun shine a bit brighter today on the ones who need it.

hope you all have a great daywave

♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 8:57am PST 
Morning Chi's wave

Hope all is well with everyfur and there family hug

Another quiet day here with everyone still sleeping shh The longer they sleep the more attention I get laugh out loudshh

Well off to do a round of making sure they is all still asleep .... enjoy your day everyfur wave
SophiaHope Burton

Married To A Bad- Boy- Pocky!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 7:22pm PST 
Hey everybody! I am making my rounds!!! Ellie I am so sorry, hope everything is alright, my paws are crossed. I have been gone far to long! Geesh!! I do apologize. Hope all is well with all fur friends. Good news: I got married to a great guy his name is Pocky. He is an Australian Shepard. I wish each and every one of my furfriends love and happiness. hughug
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '09 1:43pm PST 
~~Sophia~~condogulations!happy dance

hi everyfur hope you have a great day...we gots a real bad storm around 5am boy waz i scared...me stayed in my bed eek...there wuz sooooooo much lighteningeek

go'a go chill n' i'll chat laterwave
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '09 4:04pm PST 
Afternoon poor Gypsy, a real bad storm with lightning, I would be real upset too, I have not yet gone through a thunder storm yet or ever seen lightning. mommy said she hates those storms. I had a good nap, so now I will see what I can get into, we went for our walk this morning and met some real nice people on the way. I like to sit on mommys bed and look out the window, an bark at the people who pass by. see ya latercheer
Lil' Lady

Mommy's Little- Princess

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '09 10:19pm PST 
Evening Chi's wave

Sophia tell us all about your new hubby wink We want all the details...how did you meet him...whats he like...etc..
SophiaHope Burton

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '09 7:05am PST 
Good morning all! ' Pulls up a chair ' Well Lil Lady, His name is Pocky Burton he is an Australian Shepard. I met him on a cruise I took to Hawaii, about two months ago. We became furiends . He is two years old, he will be three in February.He is so sweet, he is such a nice guy. You all would like him. He puts all furs before himself,he is really smart. He loves me! ' She smiles' He is truly the best husband a gurl could ask for. We got married and honeymooned in Paris, France!! He planned and put together everything, as a surprise!! It was truly a beautiful ceremony. I have a slide on my page, you should check it out!!! I'll be back to check in my furiends! hug hug
SophiaHope Burton

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '09 7:08am PST 
I ran out of room!!! big laugh Gypsy! Thanks good to see you all. Ellie sweetie I am praying for you and your family.hug I hope all is well with everybody. May you all have a great day!!! Hugs
  (Page 7 of 19: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19