Close X

Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

Gypsy Girl- Princess
Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 7:26am PST 
~Tiki~ W.T.G on winning the Top Member Check-in for May.....i hope we can get others to come and play too.

maybe we can send out some paw-mailsshrug

chat wif you soon.......wave

Gypsy Girl- Princess
Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 7:40am PST 
.......HAPPY JUNE!snoopy...........

does anyone have anything special they do or are planning in June?
Chat wif us about it....we would love to hear!smile

Hold me please!
Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 7:58am PST 
HI - sorry to have been so bad about checking in, but I promise to be much better.
We've had a lot of sunshine and have been working in the yard a lot to get rid of the weeds and make the flowers grow. So that means a lot of holes to dig and sun to lay in. It's been great so far - we don't usually have such nice weather so early in the year here.

Went to a play day yesterday - and there were BBQ hamburgers - one of my very favorite things - and mommy gave me some bites of hers. Even a little cheese on it! YUMMY! Today I am resting up from the weekend - having mommy home really wears me out!

I was born to be- loved.
Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 9:38am PST 
Morning Gypsy and Katie, boy sounds like Katie had some fun. Thank you Gypsy, and I think I will paw mail some pups to let them know . well have a good day.cheer

Gypsy Girl- Princess
Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 7:55am PST 
HI Katie & Tikiwave

any luck wif paw-mail to furends Tiki?

I was born to be- loved.
Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 10:09am PST 
morningwave Gypsy I am trying to get through but this old computer won't let me pull up some of the pups pages. I got one so far it was barny. I will keep trying. well have a good day tikicheer

Hold me please!
Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 11:56am PST 
Happy Tuesday!
Cool new pic Gypsy!

Catch me if ya- can!!! ;)
Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 12:43pm PST 

So sorry for the absence over the last few wks every paw, Mommy has been reeeal busy with exams and whatnot!

Well! WTG Gypsy! You did a fantastic job on the group!!!
Hope everypaw has had a good start to the summer. There was a break in the bad weather here and the sun has been shinin' for 4 days straight. We had a pool party and BBQ! Yum!

G2G... frown

I'll check in soon!

Luv Ellie xxxxx

Gypsy Girl- Princess
Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 1:14pm PST 
ELLIE wave

how did mom do on her exams ? did she get good grades? did you help her study? oh soooooooo excited you are back! tell us what else is going on.........snoopy

Tiki and I are working to get our furends back here again....going to do some paw-mailing. Katie has come back too.

Hop N Go
Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 2:10pm PST 
No chilling here in IL, been hot and stormy. Today I had the sunbeam watch and then the monthy sirens went off and I just had to bark and bark. I hate those things.

Daddy watered his garden this morning and I watched, then we went for a car ride. Later I got my teeth brushed shrugshrugshrug

Am just worn out with all this activity.

Gonna catch a quick nap and be ready for the Cubbies in a couple of hours. Lots of good snuggle time. way to goway to go
  (Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19