Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 18 of 19: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Oct 1, '09 6:06am PST 
Halloween is mom's least favorite holiday, so we don't decorate at all. frown
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Thu Oct 1, '09 8:23pm PST 
OMD halloween is my mommy's favorite...me bets ur mommy likes christmasthinking...maybe if u ask her reeeaaal nice wif kisses she will put up a small decorationshrug
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Oct 2, '09 6:08am PST 
Awww Gypsy - you never know! She just might - maybe a pumpkin???
thinking

Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Fri Oct 2, '09 6:53am PST 
Katie, a pumpkin would be nice...big grin

my mommy is not feeling good so she is unhappy she not getting her stuff set up...plus the weather is cold n' rainy.....daddy told her not to go outside and make yourself sickerfrown....so me has been snuggle'n wif her on couch.....me not happy mommys sick but me does like to be able to snuggle wif her smile

chat later time to go snuggle wif momcloud 9
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sat Oct 3, '09 7:46am PST 
Snuggle time with mom is such a wonderful time! Hope your mommy feels better real soon though. I bet snuggling with you helps a lot.
hug
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Oct 5, '09 7:15am PST 
my mommy is still not feel'n very good..and she lost her voice....me has been look'n fer it ....guess she lost it when she wuz cough'n so muchshrug....OMD me hopes she didnt cough it into the tissue and throw it in the garbageeek
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Oct 5, '09 8:44pm PST 
Hey all chi's, good evening.
gypsy so sorry to hear your mommy still is not feeling well, I hope she gets better soon. Me and mom had a real scare and it isn't halloween yet. we almost got hit by a car this morning. we were walking in the cross walk and this lady came speeding she did stop but right by moms leg and me I would have been killed but mom pulled my harness up and over the hood of the car just in time. but mommy was real shook up. we went to the hospital were her son works and they gave mom some water and sat her down then she was better. but real mad cause the lady did not get out of her car to see if we were alright, some pepole are just plain rude. we are just getting ready to go to bed but thought we would share this little adventure with you all. take care and good night.cheer
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 6:07am PST 
Tiki - that is VERY scary. So glad that you and your mom are OK. People are very rude and in such a hurry that they can't even act like humans are supposed to. Thank God for harnesses, right? They can really be a lifesaver.
Hugs and kisses to you and your mom
Katie
kissing
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 6:57am PST 
OMD eek ....Tiki .......Katie is sooooooo right.....me mommy knows whats u mean...she did gets hit by someone and they hurts her hand....and did nots stop!

~Tiki~ ....me and my mommy are so thankfull yous are both okay!!!!

(maybe me can cast a spell and makes that bad lady gets a flat tire!)

Edited by author Tue Oct 6, '09 6:58am PST

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 8:41am PST 
thanks Katie and Gypsy, yeah give her a flat tire hahalaugh out loud The sun is out and it just a little cool, have to go to our Bible study and pray for that lady. It has been so crazy around here. the night before the baby shower my little furless cuz, had to go to the hospital, cause he could not breath that was real scary, he is alright now, they gave him a treatment in the ambulance. by the next morning he was better. still had to take it easy, hard for a seven year old, cause I wanted to play hide and seek with him, that is our fun game when he comes over. well gotta go mom is getting ready for my breakfast and her some green tea. see yacheer
  (Page 18 of 19: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19