Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 16 of 19: Viewing entries 151 to 160)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '09 4:36pm PST 
hi furends!...its friday fun day mommy & daddys dont have to work tomarrow day!

me got to go to my grannys fer her birfday...that ment road trip!!!!snoopy...i had lots of fun...sandwiches and cake...yummmmm
hope you all had a fun day too!!!
IN LOVING- MEMORY- "ROCKYWAYNE"-

momma's boy is- now momma's- angel boy!

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '09 8:06pm PST 
here's hopeing that all of you chi's will have a fun, fun, weekend and a safe one! hey there to one and all mommy dont feel well tonite so short and sweet! nite nitecloud 9 xoxoxoxo
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '09 11:36am PST 
HI! Furends...hope all is going well wif everyone...seems me has been away lots again...mom has been real busy wif this and taht seems.....me hop'n things will slow back down again so me can get on more often...same wif all of you....me favorite hoilday is approuching soon...HALLOWEEN! ..me can't wait..me has got lots of game ideas to play...~ALL~ month long have'n to do wif the season!

its friday...have a safe n' happy one...be back!!!!wave

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '09 1:13pm PST 
oh oh cant wait to see the ideas for haloween!happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Sep 7, '09 6:14am PST 
Rockywayne - how was your birthday? did you do anything fun or special? Can't wait to hear all about it.

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 5:47pm PST 
well it went like this..... we got to sleep late w/mommy and she got up and then we went to the store w/her and daddy we got hotdogs. then we went by grammys and visted w/her and that BIG thing that goes MEOOOOW AND HHHIISSSSSSSSkitty------she weights 18 #'s we dont like her she use to hold us hostaige when she lived w/us. we had to pass her rome on the way to our bowls and out side and she would not let us pass.frownfrownfrown so we dont get along.........any way then we came home and ate and then just naped all the rest of the day.[boring ] but it tasted really good and then mommy gave us a ittle bit of ICECREAM.....[yum]...thats it. many tail wags: rockywaynewave
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Sep 9, '09 7:37am PST 
Now that sounds like a fun way to spend your Barkday Rockywayne! Ice cream too - that is just too special and yummy too. Also glad to hear your mommy's OK - that was super good news.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Sep 9, '09 1:57pm PST 
Afternoon chi's this is a sad day today, rockywaynes mom called my mon and little rockywayne is at the vet with phenmonia, his mom said it happened so quick without warning. he is still hanging on I pray that he makes it, so lets send our prayer and good thoughts to our little pal rocky. thank you tiki and her mom
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Sep 10, '09 7:30am PST 
Tiki,
thank you for letting us know about Rockywayne. Just saw your post that he is now at the Rainbow Bridge. Please let his mom know that if there is anything we can do, to please let us know. We'll miss you Rockywayne. little angel
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sat Sep 12, '09 10:42am PST 
frown still missing our buddy Rockywayne.....me paw prayed him would not go to the rainbow bridge.....me knows him is play'n with all the other loved ones that have crossed ....this still leaves a big ache in our hearts and his families...
  (Page 16 of 19: Viewing entries 151 to 160)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19