New here

Honey - 1994-2010

Couch Potato!

Barked: Mon May 11, '09 7:26am PST 
Hi! We just joined your group cuz mommy loves to read & we love it too cuz we get to lay down beside her & cuddle! Mom loved "Marley & Me", of course but she read it when it was 1st out. She also loved "The Art of Dancing In The Rain". She has read 3 really good books lately that she'd like to recommend. "Merle's Door" by Ted Kerasote, "Tell Me Where It Hurts" by Dr. Nick Trout & "A Rare Breed of Love" by Jana Kohl, Psy.D. They are all great books. She just picked up "Dewey" from the library. Happy reading!
Casey - Always &- Forever

Gimme Treats!- Play Ball! Love- Me!

Barked: Thu May 14, '09 2:10pm PST 
Honey... Welcome to Reading Rocks! We have lots of avid readers here and we are so happy to hear some of the books that you enjoyed!!

We loved Marley and Me and The Art of Racing in the Rain also...awesome books!

Mom does have Merles Door in her stacks of books yet to be read...big laugh ...so glad to hear that you enjoyed it..

Tell Me Where It Hurts, A Rare Breed of Love and Dewey.... Mom will have to look up...and check them out. But it's always nice to have a good "thumbs up" review before you read a book...dancing

Thanks so much......
Millie

Who rescued who?

Barked: Sun May 17, '09 7:06pm PST 
wave Honey! Welcome! hug

Casey, Grammy has the book Merle's Door in her stack of books to read too! way to go