Father's Day Pictures

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Barked: Fri May 1, '09 5:55pm PST 
Post your Pictures of you and your fur brothers and sisters here with your Dads, or Grandpas or uncles or whatever man is important in your life! big grin
Kodiak * CGC

**Kachow**

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 10:18am PST 
Kodiak and Dad!!!
Baby Bull Dozer

slobber and- slime. Its o.k.

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 10:19am PST 
BBD and Skin kid Timothy

Bella

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.

Barked: Fri May 22, '09 3:23pm PST 
Those are some of my favorite pictures cloud 9 I'll find mine and have mom resize them to fit here. blue dog
Kodiak * CGC

**Kachow**

Barked: Fri May 22, '09 6:14pm PST 
What!!!!
Dusty changed names to BIANCA????????
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Fri May 22, '09 11:17pm PST 
shhshhshh Kodi, keep it down! We wanted to get into a hen party over at the girls' house because the had the BEST food! So we all dressed up like ladies for a little while. red facered face It was uncomfortable and embarrassing, but BOY did we get some delicious food! big grinbig grin
Josie, NPC

I listen....when- me feels like it- BOL

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 5:36pm PST 
Me don't has no mens or boysfrown
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 7:36pm PST 
Nobody, Josie? No uncles or brothers (human or not), trainers, Mom's boyfriends, nice neighbors who play with you? If not, then how about your Mom? Did you see we had a thread for pics with our Moms? cloud 9cloud 9
Daisy Mae

I see ya- wiff my- nose..!!

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 10:27am PST 
wavewavewave
Here is a picture of my and my Dad...Devin..He was the one that paid the adoption fees..so that makes him my Dad...laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Me with my Dad..hughug
Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 6:29pm PST 
Sorry I was gone so long but was working real hard to get my brother Ringo hitch! laugh out loudlaugh out loud

The picture look wonderful! I have to start working on the background so come on guys there must be more of you with pictures of your dads out there! big grin
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3