SPRING PHOTO CONTEST

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Angel Nikki

Brandy III is my- husband forever- now.

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 8:46pm PST 
Listen up Everyfur. Have A Heart is having it's 1st of many photo contests.
THEME: SPRING HAS SPRUNG
Please feel free to enter Easter photo's even though we are past Easter.
There are two categories that you can enter photos in. First, the all natural or unedited category. These can be cropped but please no enhancements or embellishments.
The second category is the edited category.
You can enter 1 photo per fur in each category
You can enter 1 group photo in each category
All photo's need to be posted on your pages by April 30th and tagged HAHSpringContest. Also, please post in this thread which of your furs have entered pics in the contest.

PRIZES
1st and 2nd place winners in the natural category will go into a GRAND FINALE photo contest later this year. In that contest,the winning pictures from our various contests throughout this year will have a chance of being chosen to be used in the 2010 Have A Heart Calendar that we will be putting together later in the year. REMEMBER, ONLY CONTEST WINNERS will be in the GRAND FINALE CALENDAR PICTURE CONTEST. So if you want a chance to be on next years Calendar be sure to enter these contests throughout the year and try to be a winner. Even if you do not win a contest you ALL are #1 in our hearts.

1st Place winners in both categories
Special winners picture,& Diamond
2nd Place winners in both categories
Star
3rd Place winners in both categories
Rosette
So, get the camera out and get creative. Have some fun and enter some neat and pretty spring pictures. Keep in mind, any pictures that might make it to the calendar need to be of good quality in order to turn out well for the calendar. All others, just have fun. hamster dancesnoopyblue doghappy dance
If you have any questions, please ask one of the Admins. We will be happy to help you in any way.

Edited by author Thu Apr 16, '09 7:54pm PST

~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 6:03am PST 
wave I tagged with a pick of me running in the flowers. I hope it is okay. dancing
Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 9:19am PST 
i tagged a few photos too Nikki hamster dancehamster dance

COSMO

i just wonna- kiss!

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 9:27am PST 
cheer i submitted too.... hamster dance
CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 9:31am PST 
yeaii HAHSpringContest i can't wait to see all the entries

mom submitted my photos too....

but she said that she will probably take some new photos big grin
Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 10:42am PST 
confused HOW MANY PHOTOS CAN WE TAG?thinking
TedEbear In- Lღving- Memory

TedEbear~My- SPECIAL MIRACLE

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 3:16pm PST 
thinkingthinkingis there any other requirements? I mean can the pictures be of anything...or do they have to be about dogs??shrug
Thank You!cloud 9 TedEbear
Brandy III

I Love- Life!

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 5:27pm PST 
wave I'm in wink
Angel Nikki

Brandy III is my- husband forever- now.

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 8:07pm PST 
Hey Lucky..... The rules say 1 photo per fur in each category and 1 group photo in each category.

TedEBear..... The pics that will go in the running for the Calendar, we will be looking for pics that have dogsters and catsters in them. You can use pics of you before RB in any of the contest throughout the year if you want to. Dogster guidlines for our pages say that we can have 1 pic on our page that does not contain us in it, so if you want to enter a pic of something else in either catagory use that as a guideline. We just want you to have fun but we do need to stay within dogster guidelines too. Did that answer your question? If not, pmail me and I will try to be more specific to what you want to enter.smile
SHELBY

Never met a- treat I didn't- want to eat!

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 4:24am PST 
Nikki? Do we have to have the pic already taken, or can we sign up as long as we have the pics in by April 30? If the latter is the case, then I'm in! We just have to get my pic taken, BOL!
Hugs,
Shelby
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4