GET TO KNOW ME

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4  
~☼Cloud- ☾~

Cute- Cloudie- ♥

Barked: Sun May 3, '09 2:57pm PST 
Name: Cloud
Birthdate or adoption date: Birthdate: 9/15/07 Adoption: sometime in December (mom thinks it's the 17th or 21st)
Current Location: San Jose
How did you end up with your family: Mom wanted a puppy for her birthday and her uncle got me for her. He also got my furbling, FoxCee who is now on the rainbow bridge.
Eye Color: gold (mom's uncle said it was supposed to be blue but they have no blue in them at all)
Hair Color: cream
Height: ?
Weight: 9-10 lbs.

* . . What's Your . . *
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio (mom's)
Ethnicity: Asian (Chinese and also mom's) Pomeranians come from Poland which was called Pomerania before.
Body Type:I am sort of medium to big for a pom
Favorite Food: don't have one
Favorite Drink: iced Thai Tea(mom) I like anything
Favorite Animal: dog (domesticated) bird of paradise (non-domesticated) and also mom's
Best Physical Feature: (for mom or for me?) mom:I guess she's tall and pretty Me: I'm just cute! BOL
Fears: For me I hate cars, streets, vacuums, and other dogs. Mom is afraid of heights and her brother's driving BOL

* . . Have you ever . . *
Drank something you were not suppose to: Of course!!!
Stole a toy: Who am I supposed to steal toys from? myself? BOL
Barked like crazy: Whenever anyone goes out and leaves me.
Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad: Mom doesn't get embarrassed by me and I don't think I ever get embarrassed!
Been Hurt?: I ran staright into the side of a car and now I am afraid of a lot of things but I am more calm than before.
Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Yes but not at the moment.
~☼Cloud- ☾~

Cute- Cloudie- ♥

Barked: Sun May 3, '09 3:00pm PST 
ah yes my zodiac sign is a virgo!
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4