GET TO KNOW ME

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 9:44pm PST 
HEY EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO HAVE A

"GET TO KNOW ME" THREAD

AS THERE ARE MANY WONDERFUL FURS IN THIS GROUP....

WE WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL SO PLEASE TELL US ALL ABOUT YOUR SELF HERE smile

HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF, Please take our survey

hamster dancehamster dance

Name:
Birthdate or adoption date:
Current Location:
How did you end up with your family:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height:
Weight:

* . . What's Your . . *
Zodiac Sign:
Ethnicity:
Body Type:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Drink:
Favorite Animal:
Best Physical Feature:
Fears:

* . . Have you ever . . *
Drank something you were not suppose to:
Stole a toy:
Barked like crazy:
Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad:
Been Hurt?:
Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

*if there is anything else you would like to add please do so*

Edited by author Sat Apr 4, '09 9:50pm PST

Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 11:41pm PST 
Oh cool, I get ta be the first one! Hey Lucky, why din't ya tell us about yerself? shrug

Name: Ringo

Birthdate or adoption date: I dunno what my birthday is, I just got a Gotcha Day... July 10th

Current Location: Crystal, Minnesota

How did you end up with your family: I was a "dead dog walkin"... I was gonna get killed the next day but a real sweet lady saved me, and then a nice famly took care of me fer a few months til I got adopted. My furever famly found me on petfinder.com after my angel brother Rexx died from a real bad cancer.

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Mostly black, with some brown on my feet and a tiny bit of white on my chest (and now on my muzzle cuz I am gettin a lil older).

Height: 28"

Weight: 100 lbs.

* . . What's Your . . *

Zodiac Sign: I dunno... cuz I don't know my birthday.

Ethnicity: Huh? Oh.. ya mean my breed? German Shepherd Dog and Greyhound, I think? shrug

Body Type: I look like a long-legged GSD with a deep chest.

Favorite Food: You gimme it and I'll eat it!

Favorite Drink: I mostly just drink water but I love the milk left over from Dad's cereal! way to go

Favorite Animal: Humans, dogs, cats, whatever!

Best Physical Feature: Mom & Dad say it's my big bright shiny eyes! big grin

Fears: Loud scary noises like thunder & fireworks... I hate em! eekeek

Drank something you were not suppose to: Nope.

Stole a toy: Umm, whaddya mean by stole? red facered facered face

Barked like crazy: Hey that's my job!

Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad: One time I suddenly got the poopies real bad, and I told Mom I hadda go, and she was tryin to get upstairs to let me out, and it just started squirtin outa me... I was so embarrassed... it was the only time I ever made a booboo in the house... but Mom & Dad knew I musta been sick so I din't get in trouble.

Been Hurt?: Me and my brother Dusty the Puppycat get along real good, we play alla time, but a couple times he bit me in the lip, OWEE!

Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Yup, I am gonna get hitched on May 23rd to my gorgeous Georgie Girl! cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

OK... I figger I owe my life to some humans that saved me, so I wanna help anybody I can who needs help! There's too many of em fer me to help em all, but I try to do the best I can.
Brittany- "Bee"

Napping is- GOOD...

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 8:57am PST 
Oooh, I'll be next!!! It's me...Brittany Bee
Birthdate: Jan. 14, 1995
I am currently in Long Beach Ca but have lived in Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach and Columbus Ohio too
My mom picked me out of a pet store (she didn't know any better, but I'm glad cause she got me) I did a good job of snuggling her so she took me home
I have brown eyes and my hair used to be red but now it's blondey red with lots of white on my muzzle.
Height: Not too sure, 20" maybe
Weight: 136- I'm a bit, umm, puggy...I mean stocky
* . . What's Your . . *
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn, its all about power and status!
Ethnicity: I am an english cocker spaniel
Body Type: I am kind of med size
Favorite Food: Turkey or anything from the table
Favorite Drink: I just get water but sometimes mom gives me the foam off the top of her latte and thats really good. I can see a Starbucks cup a mile away (that used to make my human grandma laugh- she said I was a "yuppy puppy").
Favorite Animal: I have 2 kitties but I don't know if they are my favorites
Best Physical Feature: Mom says my stubby tail. How embarrassing...
Fears: I have some serious abandonment issues. I used to tear up the door and cry and just lay by the door and wait. Since the kitties moved in I've been much better. We all hang out on the bed together.

Drank something you were not suppose to: I try to sneak coffee (only the hazelnut cinnamon kind). But one time I ate 9 doughnuts. Mom came home and I had gotten up on the table. There were 10 in the box and mom laughs that I couldn't eat the last one. I was so blouted that my belly stuck way out and I couldn't walk. It was a VERY rough night for everyone. For some reason mom doesn't eat doughnuts anymore. Not me...ummmmm, doughnuts...
Stole a toy: Whenever possible
Barked like crazy: Not me???
Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad: I like to poop in the street so I wait until we come to a stop sign and there are lots of cars and BAM...I do my business right there and make em all wait. Mom gets pretty flustered.
Been Hurt?: I had surgery when I was a puppy but thats about all. I've been lucky.
Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: * Blushes* No, never.
Whew, that was long.

~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 9:40am PST 
wave

Name: Sophie
Birthdate or adoption date: My Gotcha Day is December 8. I don't know my birthday.
Current Location: St. Louis, MO
How did you end up with your family: I was rescued from a puppy mill where I had lots and lots of puppies. frown I went to rescue and lived with my foster mom Miss Nancy. Mom found me on Petfinder.com and fell in love with me immediately. How could she not!
Hair Color: White with black spots
Height: Hmmm I don't know.
Weight: Last time I went to the vet, I was over 13 lbs!

* . . What's Your . . *
Zodiac Sign: Oh I don't know since I don't know my birthday.
Ethnicity: Canine
Body Type: Small
Favorite Food: Merrick's Wilderness canned food and mom's chicken.
Favorite Drink: Water
Favorite Animal: Dogs of course
Best Physical Feature: My lovely fur
Fears: Thunderstorms and human men, though I am getting better about both!

Drank something you were not suppose to: Nope
Stole a toy: Nope I don't play with toys
Barked like crazy: I only bark when I see mom pull up or when she leaves without me!
Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad: Mom embarrasses me whenever she cleans me in front of people. I mean really mom! Hmph!
Been Hurt?: Yes I sprained my leg jumping around last fall.
Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Yes my sweet Felix. cloud 9
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 9:45am PST 
Name: Angel
Birthdate or adoption date: My Gotcha day was December 10.
Current Location: Rainbow Bridge
How did you end up with your family: My first human mom passed and I was left all alone! Her family didn't want me, can you imagine?! So I ended up in rescue. Mom saw me on their website and just knew I was the girl for her. I was 10 years young.
Hair Color: Brown mostly
Height: Hmm I don't know
Weight: A lady doesn't like to discuss such things! I was about 42 pounds.

* . . What's Your . . *
Zodiac Sign: Don't know
Ethnicity: Canine angel
Body Type: Slightly round. Hmph!
Favorite Food: Peanut butter, yogurt and Busy Bones
Favorite Drink: Water
Favorite Animal: Dogs
Best Physical Feature: My soft ears and big brown eyes
Fears: I was not scared of much really.

Drank something you were not suppose to: Nope
Stole a toy: Nope
Barked like crazy: Ummm yes a time or two. BOL!
Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad: I embarrassed mom with all of my barking sometimes.
Been Hurt?: Yes my legs hurt with arthritis sometimes.
Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope

little angel
Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 1:17pm PST 
cheerwave

Name: LUCKY

Birthdate or adoption date: JAN 23 2006., adoption day was March 3rd 2006 smile that's when i enticed my mom with my warm pommie licks, and my cute puppy eyes... it was love at first sight ...

Current Location: SANFORD FL.

How did you end up with your family: MOMMY FOUND ME ON HOOBLY.COM , AND AFTER HAVING A BAD LUCK WITH ANOTHER BREEDER DADDY INSISTED THEY GO AND SEE ME.. and now mom is not sorry

Eye Color: CHOCOLATE BROWN.... what ever chocolate is??shrug

Hair Color: ORANGE SABLE ( IT LOOKS BROWN) SO I HAVE SOME BROWN, YOU CAN ONLY SEE THE ORANGE IN THE SUN, THERE'S SOME BLACK SPOTS, AND SOME WHITE AROUND MY MOUTH.

Height: I'M A SHORT POM WITH LOT'S OF ATTITUDE.

Weight: 12 LBS, IF YOU PUT ME ON THE SCALE ON A EMPTY STOMACH, BUT ON A FULL TUMMY I CAN BE 14LBS

* . . What's Your . . *

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Ethnicity: my breed originates from Pomerania in northern Poland. I am a Pomeranian but born in Deltona Florida.

Body Type: got legs of steel, i'm just a sexy pom!

Favorite Food: Bologna..... *asks mom* mom do we have some at home?naughty

Favorite Drink: i love Cold water, but what i really want to try drinking more of is mom's coffee.... shrug i don't know why she wont let meshrug
well i did try it once, and i got in allot of trouble... mom had left it with in my reach and daddy was suppose to be watching me... but he didn't know that i was there drinking coffee.. then mom came in yelling and freaking out... i just want to try more and more...

Favorite Animal: pomeranian (my self.... i love looking at my self in the mirror)

Best Physical Feature: my smile....

Fears: Lightning and loud noises... oh and i hate being alone... or when mom or dad leave the room i sometimes throw a fit....

Drank something you were not suppose to: other then mom's coffee that one time.... i don't think so...

Stole a toy: me? never.... i steal stuff all the time...

Barked like crazy: Barked? who says? i just consider it talking...

Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad: all the time, when i dont shut up... mom or dad have to yell really loud at me... in front of who ever... that is the only way i'll be quiet...

Been Hurt?:

there was 1 time i was hurt... but nothing broken thank God.... well the 1st time... i happened to be one of the pups affected by the terrible pet food recall a few years ago... mom came home and i would not stop throwing up for hours.... so she didn't know what to think then i kept on pooping non stop ... every few mins... then there was no more poop so it just turned into blood flowing out of my butt non stop every few mins.... i ended up in ER over night and they saved me.... they put me on IV , and get me fluids and meds and antibiotics.... and this really yucky pink stuff i had to drink for 2 weeks to clean out my gut...

Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: yes ... i have Nala she is my one and onlycloud 9

snoopy snoopy

Edited by author Sun Apr 5, '09 1:29pm PST

NALA

i am the queen- of the house

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 1:53pm PST 
wave Sophie wave Ringo wave Angel wave Britany B

*Ringo that is so cool how you changed the color to your post i have no clue how to do that?? shrug

well here it goes it's my turn *woo hoo*

Name: NALA

Birthdate or adoption date: Born on April 5 2007. Adopted the 2nd day after birth but i didn't get to come home with mommy until i was 6 weeks old.

Current Location: Sanford Fl.

How did you end up with your family: Mommy's really good friend had a co worker that just had pups (one of those pups was me)... the timing could have not been more right, the day that mom got the phone call on me... she was going to put a deposit on another pommie girl.... but Mom's friend begged her to get me instead, because they didn't want to put me and the others in a shelter... so mommy said YES... I'll be there and pay for Nala today if i have to... and that's how we became a family....

Eye Color: bold brown.... i do have a very serious look ..BOL

Hair Color: well i'm a cream pommie princess... so that means lots of my coat is white... and there are cream markings on my tail and back of my ears as well as back of my neck...

Height: i have no idea? shrug i don't think mom ever checked that shrug

Weight: i hate answering this question since the vet recently told me "I'm a tad bit over weight" ... UMMPH! my feelings were so hurt

ok i'm 18-20lbs 18 on a empty tummy 20 on a full tummy....

* . . What's Your . . *

Zodiac Sign: ARIES

Ethnicity: Pomeranian from Pomerania

Body Type: i've got curves....

Favorite Food: BREAD! and PASTA...liver... and chicken...

Favorite Drink: Gingerale.... i mean water....

Favorite Animal: i love watching birds

Best Physical Feature: my tail....

Fears: the vacuum

Drank something you were not suppose to: yes i tipped my daddy's cup of Gingerale into my paws and drank it, the whole cup and then every time dad has gingerale i bark like crazy.... i want some.... why can't i have any shrug

Stole a toy: if they had jail for doggies i think i would have been there a long time ago... i'm the queen of stealing...

Barked like crazy: yes .... only when there's something i want .. or there is a sound that i don't like in my yard..

Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad:
i have been embarrassed ... sometimes when i go for a walk with mom i can't get the poop out because of all the hair that i like to eat... the poop is stuck by the hair to my colon... so i'm sitting there red facered facered face trying to push it out... so finally mom comes with a bag and she gets it out... how embarrassing red facered facered face

Been Hurt?: i got poisoned by Seargents Gold flea medication... mom thought she was going to lose me and lucky to it... it was terrible ... we were foaming at the mouth, i was dragging my back feet, shaking, drooling, and really acting crazy.... thank goodness for the poison control number ... they told mom exactly what to do .... and mom followed instructions... it took over 48 hours for us to be back to normal.... at least Lucky and i have survived it.... if you read this thread that was started in our honor, you will see that others were not as lucky as us

http://dogblog.dogster.com/2008/04/08/sargeants-gold-flea-medica tion-almost-kills-dogsters-lucky-and-nala/

Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
well yes i sure do... Lucky is my prince cloud 9
Haley Belle

ADOPT A PET !!!- SAVE A LIFE !!!

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 5:20pm PST 
Name: HALEY BELLE
Birthdate or adoption date: 3/31/07
Current Location: LOUISVILLE, KY.
How did you end up with your family: ADOPTION/RESCUE
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: GOLD AND BROWN
Height: 11 1/2 INCHES
Weight: 10 LBS

* . . What's Your . . *
Zodiac Sign: ARIES
Ethnicity: CHI-ORKIE FROM LOUISVILLE
Body Type: ?
Favorite Food: PIZZA
Favorite Drink: WATER
Favorite Animal: STORMY LYNN MY FELINE SIS
Best Physical Feature: MY FUR
Fears: STORMS. THUNDER AND THE WORD NO

Drank something you were not suppose to: YES
Stole a toy: YES
Barked like crazy: YES
Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad: YES
Been Hurt?: NOTHING MAJOR
Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: YES - AUSTIN

MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 7:16pm PST 
Name: Bailey
Birthdate or adoption date: April 3, 2008
Current Location: Fishers, IN (suburb of Indianapolis)
How did you end up with your family: Mommy came to take my sister home, but I charmed her with my personality and won her over!
Eye Color: Dark dark brown
Hair Color: cream
Height: 11 inches
Weight: 5.1 lbs

* . . What's Your . . *
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Ethnicity: Pomeranian
Body Type: Very fit, but fluffy!
Favorite Food: cheese, chicken
Favorite Drink: water
Favorite Animal: small dogs
Best Physical Feature: my smile
Fears: loud noises

Drank something you were not suppose to: yes, beer! I try to get some any chance that I can get. I even snuck some from a guy attending a neighbor's garage party who set his bottle down on the driveway for a minute! BOL!
Stole a toy: I've tried, but I always give it back. I have a conscience, what can I say?
Barked like crazy: Of course, I'm a pom!
Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad: I like to crawl under the shelves at Petsmart to find any food that has spilled, and I don't care who is around to see it!
Been Hurt?: fortunately, no
Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Oh yes, my fabulous girlpup Cassidy!
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 8:23pm PST 
Hi!! wave I'm Ringo's big brother. Well, he outweighs me but I am taller!

Name: Webster

Birthdate or adoption date: I have no idea about my actual birthday. The important date to me is my Gotcha Day, which is September 18th.

Current Location: Crystal, Minnesota

How did you end up with your family: My family saw me on Petfinders.com at the same time they found Ringo, but they didn't adopt me until over a year later, after they lost their beloved Brandy. I was back in foster care again then, after a couple of rejections. I finally got lucky and ended up in a home where they were committed to putting up with me no matter what! big grinred facebig grin

Eye Color: Light Brown

Hair Color: I am mostly dark gray to almost black, but I also have white, cream, light gray and tan markings.

Height: 30"

Weight: 85 lbs.

* . . What's Your . . *

Zodiac Sign: Unknown birthday = unknown sign!

Ethnicity: thinkingthinking Probably Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound) and Australian Shepherd, maybe some Collie and/or Golden Retriever? shrug

Body Type: I am built long and lean, with muscular legs... for speed! snoopy

Favorite Food: I am shamefully fussy about my food. red face Unless it comes directly from the humans' table! way to go

Favorite Drink: Like Ringo, I drink mainly water but I love that leftover cereal milk!

Favorite Animal: I get along with nearly all of them, but those squirrels in MY walnut tree drive me crazy! confused

Best Physical Feature: My adorably cute face, of course. puppy

Fears: What fears? I'm afraid of nothing. Chainsaws, air compressors, power hammers... nothing scares me!

Drank something you were not suppose to: Never.

Stole a toy: Hahaha... I love to dream up schemes to distract Ringo so I can grab his stuff! big laughbig laughbig laugh

Barked like crazy: I'm not that much of a barker, but once in a while I will indulge myself. Just to stay in practice, you know? dog

Been embarrassed? or embarrassed your mom/dad: Well, yes, and it was humiliating. I got diarrhea (I think Ringo passed his bug to me!) and it hit me when I went to be groomed. Mom and Dad were rather embarrassed too, but I wanted to run and hide! red facered facered facered face

Been Hurt?: Just recently I injured my hip somehow, I'm not really sure how... probably slipping on ice because we got freezing rain on top of the snow in our backyard. But I'm fine now. blue dog

Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I am happily married to my lovely Katie! cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Like my brothers, I hope to help as many dogs, cats and people as I can during my time here on Earth. hughughug
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4