Easter Egg Hunt

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Tug da Pug

I am tuffer than- I look.

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 11:00am PST 
OK Pug Pals,,, be sure to check here for clues for the great egg hunt. Right now there are 15 eggs out there. not all are posted just yet, and as soon as they are we will start posting clues. Only takes 12 to win. Now of course if you have one on your page, you need to find 12 different eggs right....stay tuned
Tug da Pug
Tug da Pug

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 12:30pm PST 
The great Easter Egg Hunt of 2009 is about to begin… Everydoggie get your basket and get ready…Now before we begin let me just say, don’t post when you find an egg. Others may be looking for that same egg to get to 12 and beat you. The contest runs from now until either the first doggie finds 12 eggs, or Easter Sunday which ever comes first. If no doggie has found 12 by Easter, then the one with the most will win. Any ties will be decided by the first post, no matter which group you post in. I am the only one who knows where all the eggs are hidden, so all pups are eligible to play. The first 12 eggs are numbered, and the last 3 all look the same, but are on different pups pages…any combination of 12 eggs wins, and If you have an egg hidden on yours or a family members page you must find 12 eggs other than the one on your family members page. Good Luck and good hunting.

First clue, All of our pups are pals of Tug…there are old friends, and very new friends alike…Not all are pugs…

GO////
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 1:18pm PST 
Tug, so we post in this thread after we have found 12 Easter Eggs. Do We list them all at that point?
big grin

♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 1:24pm PST 
Raven with flower hat grabs her Easter eggy baskets and starts running to find da eggies
Tug da Pug

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 1:33pm PST 
yes ming when you find 12 make a post and then send me a p-mail with the pages so I can verify. We won't post who has the eggs until a winner has been announced. OK so just post you have found them and send me a p-mail with the specifics.
Sophie Da- Pug

Sophie+Andy=Love

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 9:23pm PST 
I don't get it where are we supposed to look?
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 7:52am PST 
Thanks, Tug. I get it now. Just post here that you found the eggs. Don't say where here, say it in a private paw mail to you. way to go

Sophie, you look on pups pages for an egg. Tug is giving us clues too. Good Luck everyone.
Ming runs past Raven with his basket.....laugh out loud
Tug da Pug

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 12:23pm PST 
Second clue: BAT MAPS BABBS BMP. This is the initials of the 15 pups so far that have eggs. Might have one more by the end of the day. That will make your chances even easier…

Good Luck and Good Hunting..
Tug da Easter Pug
Tug da Pug

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 1:20pm PST 
Clue three: OK todays clues are the states is which each pup lives in.. not just the state of confusion where I live…hehehe…

OK in random orger…FL. TX. CA. KS. NV. WA. NJ. IL. NM. OK. IN. KS. WA. IN. IN. and MI.

And you will see that there are 16 now. So I will re post yesterday’s clue also. The initials of the pups involved. (Only first inithials)

BAT MAPS BABS BBMPC

Get out there and find some eggs, I got a hankerin for egg salad..
Tug da Easter Pug
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 1:25pm PST 
....minnie, watch out....I have to find some eggs.
Ming races past Minnie and heads for Indiana. Looks like 3 pals in Indiana have eggs. Tell mom not to wait up for me.laugh out loudbig laugh
(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3