Kodiak- forever our- Angel

He's a little- man with big- ideas

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 8:57pm PST 
I saw an interesting piece in today's paper
regarding grant money for pets in need of
vet care that are having financial difficulties
paying for this care. The article said that
grants (up to $500 annually) were available
to veterinary hospitals that were AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association)
accredited. The hospital goes to that website and can download a form to submit for
approval. They didn't give too much detail
on the approval process, but I figured it would
be worth a try. $500 is $500. Hopefully this
will be of some help to those in need. Special
blessings to all.
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 9:06pm PST 
way to go Thanks Kodiak for posting that furry important information!! Always good to have that sort of information to share with others that may need help! Especially good to know of where to possibly look for help outside and not just in Dogster!happy dance

You are truly an Angel !little angel watching over everyfur & their families

hug Tessa & some kisses too!
Golden- Ranger XIV- (aka Stuffy)

Classified ads- dept

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 4:29am PST 
Thanks for the infoway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go

CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 7:52am PST 
Dear Roscoe and Family as written in my pmail:

let me begin this message by saying that i'm sorry that your feelings were hurt, and that you may have thought that my admis were being irrational with you, HOWEVER please understand that they were following DOGSTER procedure...

if you check the dogster HQ posting on fund raising in Casper's group all the fund raising rules are explained: http://www.dogster.com/forums/group/thread/601693

and then you have to email dogster HQ with a request...

in no way what so ever was any one not saying that we were not offering our help,

we would love to help, but first you have to take the initiative to get your fundraiser approved, once you do that we can then help you as well as advise you on how to raise the money... not only through Dogster but other places

thank you so much for understanding....
the next time you want to message just me, please PMAIL me directly.... since you had stated that the message was just for me i had deleted it from the group!

thank you again for your ongoing support

let me and Nikki & Tessa & Sophie know when you are all set so we can help
(once approved Dogster will allow you to set up a group just for Roscoes cause.... you will see that upon request they will not allow you to post in public places, such as groups that you are not active in, diaries, as well as forums... i'm so sorry for the misunderstanding... we sure wish Roscoe all the best, and want him to be well soon)
many blessings

Caspers MOM