PLEASE HELP ME ,I NEED SUPPORT FOR BABYBOY

JUSTICEFORBA- BYBOY

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 7:16pm PST 
I would like to tell you the story of my sweet babyboy ,he was the only red&white of the entire litter,so when i saw him i fell inlove. instantly. its like when you have a child for the first time you hold it & you know it's yours. The owner didnt want to sell him but i offered her more & she took it... We brought him home & it was just wonderful. He was our new baby.....I tried to pick a name for him we called him a little of everything until one day babyboy just stuck.He was the most sweetest layed back sweetheart ive ever had. He never once growled at anyone. i was so glad he fit into our family so well.. I was very protective over him Everyone thought i was insane ,everytime some one would come over ,id say do not let my dog out .. over & over... Most people knew though how i was.... So when Babyboy got out of our home it was a shock.. He never went outside without us.. On 6/28/08 Babyboy got out.. He went to my nieghbors & was playing with her little children.. i didnt know this at the time.. A lady come's to my door to ask me if i had a basset i said yes. i called for him but he didnt awnser. I panicked... i got to him he was just down the hill a little ways from our home laying in the road. ,no blood,no nothing. Im asking what the hell is going on. i took him in my arms & screamed & cried.I didnt know who had killed him at this time, but the man that killed him stood befor me as im just beside myself saying did anyone see anything?? Lying s.o.b. We took babyboy home & called 911 as i tryed to comfort my 12 year old daughter who didnt understand at all.. this destroyed her...To make a long story short the man lied to police than later addmitted to it & claimed babyboy was (gonna ) attack his cat.. There is so much more to this story so please visit me at myspace.com/justice4babyboy thank you I HAVE A CIVIL CASE I FILED AGIANST THE MAN THAT KILLED HIM. APRIL 7,2009 ST.CLAIR COUNTY COURT HOUSE ASVILLE ALABAMA 9:00 AM

Bio:
PLEASE SIGN MY PETITION FOR BABYBOY ,THE MAN THAT KILLED HIM HAS NEVER BEEN ARRESTED http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/b assethound-babyboy-was-shot-killed -by-neighbor

The Last Forum I Posted In:
JUSTICE4BABYBOY PLEASE HELP ME
♥PRIN- CE♥

I love summer!!

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 8:40am PST 
cloud 9 We tried to sign it but we couldn't find the link you sent us. We copied it and pasted it in to the serch bar but nothing care up.

I am at lost fur words about your story and the words I would like to say about this person can not be used on dogster! I am so sorry fur your lost.
Chloe

Puppy Power

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 11:46am PST 
I sent an email to everyone in my address book and to everyone in the group Paw it Forward. I hope something gets done about this because your dog didn't deserve it at all.