Two Week Party at Grand Isle of Canines

(Page 7 of 321: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Casey - Always &- Forever

Gimme Treats!- Play Ball! Love- Me!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 5:58pm PST 
Trooper....that is really cool!!!!!dancing
Geena

You can never- ignore me

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:00pm PST 
Wow! May I have your pawtograph, Trooper hailbig grin
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:00pm PST 
Today is also Family Day and the Opening Ceremonies of the National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC.......

The blooming of the cherry trees around the Tidal Basin in Washington, D.C. has come to symbolize the natural beauty of our nation's capital city. The famous trees, a gift from Japan in 1912, signal Washington’s rite of spring with an explosion of life and color that surrounds the Tidal Basin in a sea of pale pink and white blossoms. Thousands of city residents and visitors from across the nation and around the world come here to witness the spectacle, hoping that the trees will be at the peak of bloom for the Cherry Blossom Festival.

Edited by author Sat Mar 28, '09 6:05pm PST

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:02pm PST 
And Cherry Blossom Festival 2009 in Macon, Georgia was celebrated all week this week....snoopysnoopysnoopy
Captain- Squirt of- the High Sea

I Love the ocean

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:03pm PST 
Yay Trooper
blue dogblue dogblue dog
Wendy

Are you NERVOUS!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:09pm PST 
Molly....the cherry blossoms are beautiful around the Tidal basin, the trees, some of them look very fragile....the tourist traffic is however, very heavy. Crazy trying to walk around there.big laugh

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:10pm PST 
Wendy.....Mom and Dad have been here at Cherry Blossom time?? Mom too....Many years ago..big grin It was really beautiful.... But you are right about the traffic.....and tourists.....
Trooper

Adopt a rescue

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:11pm PST 
Where did Lucy go, did I miss something?
Geena

You can never- ignore me

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:12pm PST 
My street has cherry trees planted by the curb on both sides. It is absolutely gorgeous the first week of May cloud 9
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:14pm PST 
Really Geena? That must be beautiful.....cloud 9
  (Page 7 of 321: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]