Two Week Party at Grand Isle of Canines

(Page 3 of 321: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 10:14am PST 
SPACE BUDDIES!!!!!!!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 10:27am PST 
Oh Bonnie, we are so glad for the Good News about Emma, now POP for her neck. Mom said when her neck hurts it is awful, so I know for a pup it has to be really, really bad and for a pup not to eatshock
So we've added Emma to our prayer list and you keep us updated.
Holly, Leo will help you rest well. I bet he's already snuggled upclose and you to are napping peacefully as I typecloud 9
Space Buddies....is that the latest one Trooper? Mom needs to get it for me if you think it's gooddog
Mom's gotta start getting ready for the Passion Play. We may not be back till tomorrow. If there are any changes in my special friend's condition, Casey, please paw mail me. Mom said she'd try to check paw mails for me before she goes to bed. She doesn't even check emails but once a week around herethinking
Well the ones at school, she does every day at work and ususally once a weekend at home, but paw mails, many times a dayhappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
We love our Dogster Familyhug
Casey - Always &- Forever

Gimme Treats!- Play Ball! Love- Me!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 3:29pm PST 
Mom just got this e-mail and thought we would pass it along....

EARTH HOUR IS HERE!

Saturday, March 28

Help us make history by turning off your lights tonight at 8:30 p.m (EST)

3,900 cities, 84 countries, 43 US states, one hour.

Turn out. Take action.
The Earth Hour Team
EarthHourUS.org

dogdogdogdogdogdog

LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 3:45pm PST 
We have to do it at 5:30 our time??? We were hoping for 8:30 because we would be in bed by that timebig laugh

We did take 8 grocery bags of crushed soda cans to the recycle center today. It was pretty nice getting $50. for them besides the good recyclers that we are!big grin
Amber

life's 2- choices- swim..retrieve

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 3:54pm PST 
Hello pups how are you guys I had a great family day today. I went to Einestiens bagels with mom and dad for breakfast. I love it there I can eat outside and get pet and they have the best doggie bagels, then I went to the dog lake and swam nonstop for 1 hour. I was trying to retrive a turtle out of the water mom wished she had a video of that one. Then i came home walks for 2.5 miles with mom and dad hung out with them outside while they washed the cars and got all wet AGAIN. I had a bath. I smell soooo good now. Now Mom and dad are going to publix to get food for BBQ and movie night we are going to watch firehouse dog or chronicles of narnia!!!
I am still energetic. Mom and dad are poopped!!!
♥Quee- nKiara&heart- s;

Queen- Kiara

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 3:54pm PST 
Hi Everyonewavewave

POP for Emmahug Hope the pain muscle meds help your neckway to go Mom has cleaned almost all day and it inspired dad to clean up the puter room where Boots stays all the timecheercheercheercheer

It is STILL RAINING HERE IN NC and it takes large towels to get us dried off from each trip outdoors... I know we need rain but we could use some sun too after all this rain....

Hope everyone is doing well.

Cyrus sends Wendy a big hug and hellowave Maybe, we will see everyone a bit later on... or is everyone turning off the puters too along with the lightsthinking

Oh well, have a good saturday evening if we do not see you laterwave
Amber

life's 2- choices- swim..retrieve

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 3:58pm PST 
POP to EMMA Hope you get better soon Girlfriend!!!!! We Need Nurse Moose. Mom still laughs when she thinks of that pic!!!!big laughbig laughlaugh out loudbig laughhughug
Geena

You can never- ignore me

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 4:49pm PST 
Hi wave

Oh dear, we just learned about poor Emma. We can't believe it. She did such an outstanding job nursing her Moose back to health, and now she needs our prayers. I wish he could be here now, but I know in his heart he is with his Emma cloud 9

POP dear Emma hug Your neck must be hurting you a lot if you don't feel like eating frown And all that snow is going to waste without you out there playing in it! We'll be praying for the pain to go away very very soon dog

We wish we could be at your Passion Play tonight, Annie, and see your mom and your grandfather. I know it's going to be just wonderful. Can't wait to hear all about it cheercheer

Amber, you are the poster child for physical fitness hamster dance I think you are going to inspire my mom to more activities that will be good for both of us, and dad too, whether he likes it or not laugh out loud

Lucy, earth hour begins at 8:30 pm local time, and moves around the world big grin
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 4:55pm PST 
Oh thanks, Geena...we were hoping for 8:30!

Mom talked to Emma's mom and she seems more comfortable and did have hamburger and rice or dinner so that's good news!
Geena

You can never- ignore me

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 4:55pm PST 
Mom hasn't been home too long. There were special tours today at one of our historic homes, and mom's just been helping out on the cleanup crew. She has to get something to eat before the house goes dark at 8:30 shocklaugh out loud TVs and pooters are not going dark though big grin
  (Page 3 of 321: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]