Two Week Party at Grand Isle of Canines

(Page 2 of 321: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
the desert- dogs pack

One Big Happy- Family!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 8:02am PST 
POP for dear Emma
Rocket-FD,FD- X,FDCH,FDCH-- G, TF1

Love is what- makes life worth- living!!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 8:03am PST 
Annie Hi my sweet GA peach how are you
Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 8:05am PST 
Hi Rocketwave We were getting more coffee and mom gave me my bone. big grin
Bones, coffee, pajama morningscloud 9
How are you my love.

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 8:09am PST 
I am good I stole toast and licked the butter tub again it was empty but good .. mom is just check her email and stuff then she has to go teach a class at the park.. not much going on today .Sunday mom is doing a fun match at the park with Duke and the club then i get to do flyball after that mom my try me in the novice ring tomorrow not sure yet
Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 8:11am PST 
We sure get away with lots of stuff don't we Rocket...I would take something if it was within reach! Have a good weekend my lovecloud 9

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 8:12am PST 
you to my love see you later bye all
Bonnie ~ In- Heaven 09

Git along little- doggy

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 9:17am PST 
Hi all. wave

I just wanted to pop in to give you an update on Emma.

She is home sleeping and is now on muscle relaxers, but still refuses to eat. The doctor did bloodwork and x-rays. The good news is that there is no sign of cancer. The bad news is she has had an injury to her neck at some point that is causing her pain. Two of the vertebrae are opening and closing when she moves her neck which can cause quite a bit of pain and might explain why she is limping or doesn't want to move once she is down. It could also be pinching some nerves making it difficult to put her head down to eat or drink.

We'll try muscle relaxers this weekend to see if that helps. Our next option is accupuncture and finally rimadyl or prednisone if the accupuncture doesn't work.

We'll jump on a little later to let you know how things are going. Thanks for the POP!
Trooper

Adopt a rescue

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 9:38am PST 
Aww Emma....so glad it is not cancer...always a scare with Goldens.
Hope the drugs make you feel good enough to drink and eat. We will continue the hug for you!

It is cold and windy, but sunny today. Mom and dad are going to work at the Zilker Festival this afternoon.

Holly ate good this morning....she seems a little restless and we don't know why. Maybe she will settle down now that the kids are gone. We told the kids they HAVE to bring Space Buddies for us to watch next time they sleep over.

Laterwave
Casey - Always &- Forever

Gimme Treats!- Play Ball! Love- Me!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 10:10am PST 
Hi Bonnie!!

Thank goodness there is no cancer. We will pray that the muscle relaxers work this weekend and Emma starts to feel better.

Thanks so much for the update! Emma will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers..hug

And we know she is in the best hands with Mom and you to take care of her.

cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
Leo - Always in- our Hearts

Eat..Sleep...Pla- y...Eat...Sleep

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 10:14am PST 
Morning my sweet Holly......cloud 9cloud 9

Glad to hear you ate good again today....

I will come over and help you relax my dear.... I get like that sometimes when there is more excitement than I am used to...big grin You just kick back and rest today....cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Luv ya......cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
  (Page 2 of 321: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]