Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 2:56pm PST 
cloud 9Power of the paw for my furiend Casper!cloud 9
Angel Nikki

Brandy III is my- husband forever- now.

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 6:36pm PST 
Dear Heavenly Father
We ask you to keep your healing hand on Casper thru the
night tonight. Let him sleep peacefully and painlessly. May the surgery be a complete success this time and we ask for a speedy recovery for Casper.
Give peace and rest to his mom and dad this night also and may they feel refreshed in the morning.
We thank You for the successful procedure and Your guidance all along the way. We give You the Praise.
We Love you Casper and Family
Hugs and Kisses
Nikki, Lacey, Joi Joi, Angel Brandy and Mom Barbara hug
Peanut AKA- Mrs. Bogey

Mrs.- Bogey

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 7:16pm PST 
*kneels down * Oh Heavenly Father pawlease let our dear friend be healed by Thy Holy Healing guided by the surgeons. Lord please we pray in Thy Holy Name Amen.

Come on Casper we love you little guy hughughughug

Lola Belle

I deserve the- best!

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 8:55am PST 
We love you Casper and our prayers are with you and your family and St. Francis will look after you!

XOXOXO
Lola Belle
T Bear
Carole (Mom)
Pokey

POM Tree :)

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 7:09pm PST 
We are so glad that everything went well Casper, and you are safe at home where you belong right next to your mommy and furfamily. We will wish that everything goes well in the coming weeks as well as you recuperate. hug
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 2:18am PST 
Our prayers are with sweet Caspar and his family during his healing process. We know such a tiny baby has a big big heart of love. Bless him as he recovers. hughughughughughughughughug

Sarge and Rocky
CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 8:13am PST 
OH THANK U ALL FUR ALL YOUR PRAYERS

i'm doing well so far...

please keep your paws crossed for my recovery and keep posted so i can let u all know how i'm doing.... hug
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 37)  
1  2  3  4