Prayers for Casper

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 12:32pm PST 
wave Hey pals! Well we did it and tomorrow is the big day. Please keep Casper in your thoughts and prayers.

I thought maybe we could help by starting a prayer chain for Casper.

To the Big Dog Upstairs...please take care of our dear Casper tomorrow and always. Please make him well so he can live a long and happy life. Please also help his mom and family who are so worried. hughugwishes
Sisters 3

Born to be- SPOILED!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 12:47pm PST 
Please guide the surgeon's hands to do the best, and most complete, surgery possible. Please help the healing to be swift and as painfee as possible. Please help Casper's family to find peace in you, Lord, that they will feel peace here on earth.
Nikki (Rest in Peace)

Stuffed animals- rule!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 1:20pm PST 
We are praying for the best possible outcome for sweet, little Casper.

Kobe

I'm the- Kobenator. I'll- be back!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 1:20pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
Peanut AKA- Mrs. Bogey

Mrs.- Bogey

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 1:21pm PST 
Dear Heavenly Father........Please guide the surgeons hands and give them everything they need including THY Holy Power to heal our dear friend Casper. Lord you have promised if we ask in Thy Name then You will hear our plea.....Lord we come before You humbly and ask this for our friend and his family. For it's in Your Holy Name we do pray. Amen

hughughughughughughughughughughug
♥Valent- ino♥

Mama's Baby Boy

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 1:26pm PST 
hug Little Casper, Be strong tomorrow. We will all be praying for a successful surgery and a painless recovery. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hughughughug
Haley Belle

ADOPT A PET !!!- SAVE A LIFE !!!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 1:33pm PST 
WE LOVE YOU CASPER. BE STRONG LITTLE MAN. FEEL THE POTP BECAUSE YOU ARE GETING SO MANY BECAUSE WE CARE. WE WILL ALL SAY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
WE LOVE YOU
HALEY BELLE, STORMY LYNN AND MOMMA SHERRY
hughughug

Edited by author Wed Mar 25, '09 1:33pm PST

Jill Of The Rainbow FSQ *PAWS

Always Listen- With Your Heart

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 1:34pm PST 
*Jill & Molly kneel, put their paws together and bows their heads* Dear Heavenly Father, guide the hands of the surgeon as he or she operates and lay your healing hands on our Dear Friend Casper and heal him as only you can, AMEN!!! hughughug We are All Here Casper and Family !!! hughughug
Brittany- "Bee"

Napping is- GOOD...

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 2:18pm PST 
Oh little Casper,
Please heal quickly and completely. And Mom, bless her and comfort her. We will be thinking of you tomorrow-
Woof, Brittany
TedEbear In- Lღving- Memory

TedEbear~My- SPECIAL MIRACLE

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 2:25pm PST 
TedEbear bows his head, agreeing with Peanut in prayer. For if two or more agree in prayer ...it shall be done!
Father God, we pray and agree that your will be done, and we pray your will is for this beautiful puppy having such a wonderful furmily, is to have the best life , free from pain and suffering. For surgery to be an easy procedure. Guide the surgeons hands as they make Casper whole again. And that recover will be extraordinarly fast. We pray Casper has a long, long happy life. In Jesus name we pray and believe, Amen
hughugto my new furend, Casperhughug
Rainbow XOXOXXO TedEbearlittle angel
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4