The Breed

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Jake

Everything Is A- Chew Toy

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 9:04am PST 
This is where we learn something about your breed. Tell us what breed you are and give one fact about your breed. This will help us get to know more about our pup pals.
Jake

Everything Is A- Chew Toy

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 9:09am PST 
I'm a Patterdale Terrier.
We Patterdales make good watchdogs.dog
Rosey and- Rangler- babies

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 11:54am PST 
Teddy Roosevelt Terriers are velcro dogs, wherever you are they want to be interacting with you.

Tessa

You may- approach.

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 4:35pm PST 
Hi, Fitzcairn and I are Cairn Terriers. We are really good "varmint" killing dogs. We like to go after rabbit, squirrels, etc. Fitz and I have both killed small mammals.kitty
Fitzcairn

Where's the- Ball?! Throw- the ball!!!

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 4:36pm PST 
hamster danceThis is going to be a good thread!
Dusti

I love to eat- the bills

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 8:21am PST 
Well Im a mutt, but I'm part Lab and that makes me a good swimmer.

I'm part Chow Chow and that makes me a good alert dog to bark at strangers. (I"m not brave or agressive though)

I'm part unknown hound dog, and it makes me really good at sniffing. Not only do I track on the ground, I'm also an (untrained) air scent dog. Mommy thinks this is what I am skilled at, and if she ever got the notion to train me she thinks she could refine my skills as a tracker.
Fitzcairn

Where's the- Ball?! Throw- the ball!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 9:16am PST 
way to goDusti!
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 9:32pm PST 
I'm a Chiweenie (Chihuahua/Mini Doxie) I don't know if it's breed characteristics or not, but I love to cuddle, I am very alert to strange noises and always alert my humans. I learn quickly and am very obedient even if I don't want to be. And of course I have a long body and a not as long face.
ღMaggieღ

What do you mean-

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 9:33pm PST 
I'm a Border Collie/Boxer. Contrary to the high energy levels of both of those breeds, I am quite the nap taker. cloud 9
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 9:37pm PST 
Oh, one more thing. I lick ALOT. I will gladly clean the ears of any dog that will let me. Mom and Dad too, but they don't let me. I get this trait from my Chi Daddy.
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4