Trupanion Policy Holders

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Goldie

Barked: Thu Aug 13, '09 11:18am PST 
Evie and Tinker Bell you will have to keep us all posted as to how Trupanion works out for you!

Evie tell Tara that she's in my thoughts! Hope she gets well soonsmile
Champagne

Spring Girl

Barked: Sun Sep 6, '09 10:24pm PST 
I signed up for a trial run, just in case I brake a nail laugh out loud
Good Gollie- Miss Mollie

I am All That- and a bag of- chips

Barked: Sun Sep 6, '09 10:26pm PST 
Me too, with my sister Champagne. I like to fight, so mom got the insurance in case I scratch my nose laugh out loud

Koda

Koda,stealing my- cousins- bones,and watch

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 2:07pm PST 
Hi we signed up for trial ,but cant find the email with my policy number, Koda went to vet today and has diabetes and want to know if he's covered,help pleasesmile
Goldie

Barked: Tue Sep 29, '09 9:15am PST 
Hi Koda,

I apologize for just responding, as I seemed to have missed your post! Have you since tried calling Trupanion and asking about your policy documents? It's quite common that the email either goes to your junk box or never quite makes it to your inbox! Eeeek!

Anyway, in regards to your diabetes cry this is another instance where you would need to call directly. Without knowing your medical history I really can't say if it would be covered. Trupanion doesnt, however, exclude diabetes so it is possible that it is covered!

In case you need it, the number for Trupanion is 1-800-569-7913.

Woofs!puppy
Major

Barked: Tue Oct 27, '09 12:10pm PST 
I would like to take advantage of the free offer. Where do I get the promo code?
Goldie

Barked: Wed Oct 28, '09 4:35pm PST 
hi Major,

Please click on either Trupanion banner ads which are surrounding this forum. There is no "code" but you must follow the path when clicking the ads.

Woofs!way to go
Ayla who loves Hazel Lucy

just cuz i a- ding-dong dont- mean i dumb

Barked: Sat Jan 9, '10 6:53pm PST 
mama enrolled me & 1 sisfur & our brofur (Siouxsie has a pre-existing condition) in the trial period, she got an email confirmation, then reminder email after reminder email about the promo end-date...she "officially" enrolled us on 12/16 (the day before the promo period ended) & was told she'd get an email AND a packet in the mail but has yet to receive anything...she's kinda bugged about that because a few days after "officially" enrolling us my brofur got sick & had to be rushed to the vet, mama says she'd love to submit stuff for reimbursement - if she knew where to submit to & what she's supposed to do, provide proof of deductible being met, etc but hasn't received ANYTHING from Trupanion since signing up... great service way to go really impressive
Zoom

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 12:18pm PST 
Is the free 2 months trial still available? I wanted to refer someone.
Thanks!snoopy
Brisco

I am trouble- waiting to- happen!

Barked: Wed Mar 24, '10 2:55pm PST 
I was hit by a car two weeks ago and had to have over $3500 of surgery to repair a broken femur ball joint and dislocated hip. Mama always meant to get insurance for us, but never got around to it. Now she is actively looking for great coverage and I want to help her out by asking other furs if they can recommend a good insurance plan and company for us. Thanks!!!
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3