2$ can make a difference

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Kiki - My Angel- Baby Girl

Hey, hey! Drop- the meat, I'm a- waitin'!

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 6:36pm PST 
We told Casper's mom she should tape a video of Ave Maria and put it on youtube. We bet she would become an internet sensation. cheerhappy dance
CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 6:45pm PST 
*MOM HERE* red facered facered facered facered face your making me blush Kiki,

i'm glad that you guys liked it cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

thank you for buying a copy to support Casperhug
CASPER

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 7:19pm PST 
that was strange ... i posted my response and it never showed up so i posted again and they both showed up shrugshrugshrugshrugshrug and now i can't edit it shrug

Cosmo

Gimme a cookie - NOW!

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 6:23am PST 
Hmmm, I posted here last night and it didn't show up!
Mom and I listed to Casper's mom singing last night, and she has the voice of an angel. It brought tears to mom's eyes it was so beautiful.
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 7:21am PST 
Oh the Ave Maria always makes mama cry! When mama comes home I'll have her get out her paypal info way to go
Mia

I'm a Dancing- Machine!

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 7:34am PST 
Kiki you are so rightway to go she should do a YouTube video, she is amazing!! My Mom had goosebumps (what are those I didn't see any birds here?) she said when she listened to it! We have now heard some more of her music and let me tell you she ROCKS !cheer
There is one other song we are trying to get her to put out that you could download too, you would ruv it!! Mom now wants an IPod so she can take Casper's Mom's songs everywhere with her!
Cosmo so glad you enjoyed it too! and Checkers you will be furry happy if you get it also!!
Ruv, Wags, Kisses & hug
To all of you!!
Mia & the rest of The Furtastic 5 MichiGANG!
COBI

Pick me up- please!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 10:24pm PST 
hey everyone.....

let's not forget.... if you want to contribute but don't have much, and think that 2$ wont help... you are wrong.... 2$ makes a HUGE difference

that's 2$ closer to our goal... then before

so why not donate 2$ and get something in return??? you get a MP3 of the ave maria that you can use in all kinds of occasions instead of hiring a singer

1- a wedding
cheerdancing

2- a funeral cryfrown

3- a bed time song for a toddlercloud 9

4- a bed time song for your pooch....cloud 9 we doggies love classical and piano/ orchestral light music it keeps us calm and we sleep well... *mom uses that trick all the time on us so we don't get anxiety*

so why not??? raise the amount of funds raised by another 2$?
shrug

Edited by author Tue Mar 10, '09 10:25pm PST

Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 10:01am PST 
HEY EVERYONE IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO DONATE AND DOWNLOAD THIS SONG BUT YOU ARE NOT SURE IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT

HERE IS A QUICK 45 SECOND PREVIEW OF WHAT 2$ WILL BUY YOU...

http://depositfiles.com/files/e8x0p2b3v

AND THE BEST PART ABOUT BUYING THE DOWNLOAD YOU ARE HELPING CASPER MEET HIS GOAL FOR THE OPERATION QUICKER

*every penny counts*

Edited by author Sat Mar 14, '09 10:03am PST

SHELBY

Never met a- treat I didn't- want to eat!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 11:14am PST 
dog Hey everyfur! wave

I'm not very good at these threads... last night I sent a "get well" card to Nala & Lucky because I read here that they had been poisoned! I just got a pawmail from her saying that happened a YEAR ago, BOL! Sheesh.
Anyway, not having seen the previous posts about how furtastic Casper's mommy sings, I bought two of her songs (with a dollar "tip", bol) & was going to send one of them to... Tucker red face But it looks like he already has one? So if that's the case, Casper, tell your mom her song is worth far more than $5! She sings like an angel, I was stunned!

I was thinking, why don't you ask your mommy if she would sing some OTHER songs, I have some requests that I would pay $2 for, & I'm sure there are other pups on here that would, too~ especially if they hear what an amazing voice she has! My first request would be:
Where I Stood by Missy Higgins. There are several covers of it on You Tube, but I would love to hear Casper's mom sing it. If that's not a style she likes to sing in, maybe she could give us a list of songs she does?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WaVv874DfE&feature=PlayList&p =D50042C683CEE752&index=0&playnext=1

blue dog HOORAY FOR CASPER'S MOM!!! BRAVO!!! BELISSIMO!!! snoopy

ENCORE, ENCORE!!! We love you, Caspie! And we love your mommy TOO!
Hugs, hug hug hug
Shelby
CASPER

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 11:44am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud BOL SHELBY laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud well it's ok as long as you know that SERGENTS GOLD CAN POISON DOGGIES AND KITTIES ... that makes all the difference...

hughughug
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3