2$ can make a difference

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
COBI

Pick me up- please!!!

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 3:54pm PST 
Hey everyone thank you all for keeping Casper in your thoughts!!! if you have thought about donating but you don’t have much to give here’s a easy way to do so:

You can buy a digital download of Casper’s mom(my mom) singing the AVE MARIA only for $2.

P MAIL ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW U CAN GET YOUR COPY

as little as $2 can make a HUGE difference

Edited by author Wed Mar 25, '09 6:17pm PST

CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 3:56pm PST 
thank you to all those who have already bought a copy
hughughughughughug
Lacey

Lord Percee Bear- is my Valentine- sweetie

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 4:13pm PST 
Don't miss out on getting a copy of this. Caspers mom has a fantastic voice. Listening to Ave Maria just took my breath away.

Not only will you be helping Casper, but you will have one beautiful song to add to your collection to listen to over and over again.
applauseapplauseapplauseapplause Great job, Caspers Mom. applauseapplauseapplauseapplause

hughug Hugs for Casper hughug

Joi Joi

Spreading a- little joy- around

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '09 9:12pm PST 
Hey guys, my dad just heard Caspers mom sing Ave Maria for the first time and he was speechless. My dad is never speechless. He just was amazed at the voice that she has. He said she needs to get a lot more than $2 for that one so come on and pull out that chip and soda money and put it to good use. Help save Caspers life and get a fantastic download at the same time. snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Edited by author Sun Mar 1, '09 9:14pm PST

Mia

I'm a Dancing- Machine!

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '09 7:34am PST 
way to go We fur sure second that!! What a voice!! It is worth giving up a treat or two for believe mecloud 9 and I sure don't give up treats that easily! dancing
We are giving it a 10 paws up! happy dance since there are 5 of us here!! big laugh

Ruv & kisses
Miahug
Onry Onyx,- Ever Our- Angel

Feed Me, Pet Me,- Love, Me, & Move- Over!

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 7:20pm PST 
Wow, Yew are right! That is a voice from Heaven. Thank yer mom for sharing her blessing wiff us. Any more where that came from? We'd sure buy another to hear more.
We Wuvs Yew!!
Onry & Pack
Hoss

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 9:11pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseAll of us applaud Casper's Mom. It will sure satisfy you more than a bag a chips. laugh out loud She has the voice of an angel. It will bring tears to your eyes and puppy bumps down your back. way to go
Kobe

I'm the- Kobenator. I'll- be back!

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 9:24pm PST 
Bet you guys did not know that she has been an opera singer since she was very young and a song writer too. Casper's mom is a very creative and talented artist. We just sent the money and can't wait to hear her sing. happy dance

Edited by author Fri Mar 6, '09 9:28pm PST

CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 9:42pm PST 
*caspers mom here*

hailhailhailhail thank u all for the complimentshailhailhailhail your making me blushred facered facered facered facered face

thank u for downloading my music to help my lil Casper

hug
Cosmo

Gimme a cookie - NOW!

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 5:58pm PST 
OMD! We just listened to the song, and mom has tears in her eyes because it was so beautiful. Casper's mom - you have the voice of an angel. God Bless You, and Casper. hug
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3