OFFICIAL RAFFLE Thread!

(Page 16 of 16: Viewing entries 151 to 155)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
TedEbear In- Lღving- Memory

TedEbear~My- SPECIAL MIRACLE

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 5:53pm PST 
applauseapplause Thank You soooo much Cassie, Tessa, Mia, Sonny, Cody and Debbie!! Mommy could smell the package from across the room...there was no foolin her. It all smells so good....Thank You so much...She received it Monday in the mail red face sorry she didn't get to post sooner, her furless son is very sick, He has crohns disease, they are going to do a catscan tomorrow to see whats happening he has a big fever and extremely high white cell count, I liked him a lot cause he took good care of me when Mommy got sick. So I been sprinkling Angel dust to try to make him get better.
Rainbow XOXOX TedEbear little angel and Mommy Juanita
Max

LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH!

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 8:41am PST 
wavewavehug

Me and mommy want to thank Mia, Tessa, Sonny, Cody, Cassie & mommy Debbie too!hug

Mommy loves "my prize"winkcloud 9laugh out loudlaugh out loud The scent is beautiful and she can't wait to have a spa daywink

Me and mommy are keeping Juanita & her son in our thoughts and prayers.hug
Teddy- 1998-2008

Office Guard Dog

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 7:50pm PST 
We just got our teddy bear blanket in the mail, it is SO great! So warm and snuggly and Daisy loves it to remind her of me!!

Thank you SO much for it!

jonathon my- loving angel

Punish the deed,- not the breed

Barked: Thu Apr 30, '09 4:02pm PST 
Hooray, we got our petsmart card. Mommy says that she is going to buy us a toy, and it came with a lovely card.

Thanks so much.

Hugs, Jonathon, Sassy, Tito, Spike and Porterblue doghappy dancehamster dancesnoopycheer
Peanut AKA- Mrs. Bogey

Mrs.- Bogey

Barked: Tue May 5, '09 12:24pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopymy prize came today and I am so proud my mommy's angel bracelet. She stopped immediately and said a prayer for blessing and rememberance. It is kinda awesome that it came today cause mommy is nervous for My sister's boyfriend(baby's daddy) cause he is in court trying to get to see his other twin girls that the x won't let him see since Aug.
hughughughughughughughughughug

I love you all.......Thank you very muchhughughug
  (Page 16 of 16: Viewing entries 151 to 155)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16