OFFICIAL RAFFLE Thread!

(Page 9 of 16: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '09 9:30pm PST 
dancing Hey everyone here are some photos of the spa products that we are donating dancing

please read Tessa's post in the $5 category & her posting in the $15 category....

cheer

here are the pics for the 5$ category

Portico Spa

oatmeal smell so good with scrub crystals soap

way to go

Crabtree and Evelyn LA SOURCE spa products smell refreshing like the sea

blue dogblue dogblue dog

ok now for the BIG BAG OF GOODIES

HERE IT GOES THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT PHOTOS SO YOU CAN GET A LOOK AT ALL THE GOODIES IN THE BAG way to go

BIG BAG OF GOODIES PIC 1

BIG BAG OF GOODIES PIC 2

snoopysnoopysnoopy
CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 12:09pm PST 
just incase you missed Tessa's message because messages get lost in the shuffle so quickly here it is:

So sorry Mommy can't seem to get how to HOVER pics in the raffle thread, she & Casper's Mom tried last night over the phone and when she clicked to resubmit the thread everything after the $5 items disappeared! OMD !Thank goodness she was smart enough to have copied the list to a word doc before doing that!! BOL
So sorry for the inconvenience having to go to the end of that thread to see pics! One of these days Mom will GET IT, just too dangerous right now to lose this valuable RAFFLE items list while she practices!!

So some pics also will be posted for the beautiful Heart magnets that sweet Sara's Mom makes, she is donating 2 for the raffle & also taking orders for them donating $8 to Casper!! Way to go Momma Bobbe & Sara ! and also a most beautiful doggie print photo album made by Cosmo2's sweet Mommy! You fur sure will want a raffle ticket for a chance to win any of these prizes!!

To share a story with you, will try to make it as short as possible! There is a bracelet w/hearts & angels on it, in each of the 4 gifts bags that Casper's Mommy put together with the wonderful Spa products.
My Mom sent them to Kasha to include in those bags. Those bracelets were made special in 2005 for a fundraiser for my human sis Darsi. Darsi had been in a car accident in TN(Jan 2005) where she lived, the car caught on fire and Darsi was burned over 75% of her body with 3rd degree burns, from her chest down to her toes. Darsi underwent many surgeries to remove all that burnt skin and tissue, down to her muscle & bone, then to have all new put back on, that took months of painful surgeries. In March after the accident my Mom did a fundraiser to help Darsi's husband (Jess) and her children with many bills since Jess was at Darsi's side 100% of the time. Mom had called the fundraiser Earth Angels for Darsi, thus the Angels & Hearts on the bracelets. Many, many bracelets and sets were sold to help them but we still had many left over, so we wanted to share them with some of you! Sadly we lost Darsi (32yrs old) on Oct 2nd, 2005, 3 days before her youngest son Seth's 10th birthday; due to an infection she got and they could not stop. So sad to of come so far only to lose the battle!
You all have been Earth Angels for Casper, and some of you are Angels yourself! So we are hoping that Darsi, and all the rest of you Angels in one way or another will watch over Casper during his surgery this week and make this surgery be successful furever & ever! You can see these beautiful bracelets in the pics that they posted.

Please continue to consider buying raffle tickets to help Casper, now and with his future appointments! We have NOT met goal yet! It will make your HEART feel good that you have helped even in a very small way!

Bless each & everyfur & furless that have given their HEARTS for Casper, also paweese include Duncan & BillieBob in your prayers that have recently passed on the bridge.

sorry this was so long, but my & Mommy's heart was filled with so much emotion that we wanted to share! We are very passionate about each & everyone of you, our fur & furless friends!

Ruv, Wags, Grateful kisses and some hugs from Mom
Tessa & Mom Debbie
NALA

i am the queen- of the house

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 3:27pm PST 
hamster dance

Edited by author Mon Mar 23, '09 3:39pm PST

COSMO

i just wonna- kiss!

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 3:42pm PST 
here are some photos i'm uploading on behalf of tessa:

photo frame

pic 3

pic 2

pic 3

magnet
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 4:12pm PST 
Well thanks for the help Cosmo, getting the pics up there but we have to do some explaining!! laugh out loud Guess shrug in the rush to get this posted for me, their Mom got a bit mixed up on descriptions!!
I can surely understand with packing for 2 humans and 5 furkids to leave tomorrow for Gainesville and Casper's operation would cause anyone to have a brain freeze! eek big laugh My Mom is having problems and doesn't have to go anywhere and also not stressed about one of us furs having an operation on our heart! So we totally excuse you Miss Kashawink

So the first 3 pics are of the super cute PHOTO ALBUM that Cosmo2 Mom made, not a photo frame. That item is in the $15 ticket group!

Then the last pic is of the pawsome HEART magnet, which you get to send Sara's Mom your pic to put into this custom made photo magnet, how cool is that! She is donating 2 of those in the $5 ticket group! You can also order them from her and she is donating $8 to Casper's fund!! They are grrrreat for our pics and for our Angel
little angel fursibs & furends that are no longer with us!

REMEMBER raffle tickets are still ON SALE until this Friday! way to go Then Mom & I have to compile the lists of numbers only to send to Casper's Mommy for the drawing on the 29th! LIVE !!! Only you, my Mom & I know your ticket numbers!! Good luck!! happy dance

hug Tessa hug
COSMO

i just wonna- kiss!

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 9:28pm PST 
Tessa you are going to have to excuse my typist....

my mom!!

she is so anxious for the operation day! that she is typing all kinds of Crazy stuff... and making bloopers.... shrugshrugshrugshrug

i just thought i'd let you all know mommy posted those photos in a hurry naughty
Cosmo

Gimme a cookie - NOW!

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 12:33pm PST 
I just thought I would add a few more details about the photo album that my mom made. It's a 12x12 scrapbook album. You can slip the scrapbook paper right into the sleeve. It currently has 20 pages in it, but it can be expanded with additional pages. Mom burned her fingers a couple of times making it. (I heard her yelping BOL!) Hope I did a good job of explaining it.
Angel Nikki

Brandy III is my- husband forever- now.

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 9:51pm PST 
Here is another picture of a $15 item in the Raffle

Movie Basket with Treats for furs & furless & $30 Blockbuster Gift Card (fur treats added appropriately)
Donated by: Callie ID # 827588 and Mom Cynthia
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 8:04pm PST 
paws up Cosmo!! way to go Thanks for adding that description!! that books sounds super dooper neat and look furtastic! cheer I have all ready told Mom she'd better have a ticket in for that one!! Would be pawfect for our pictures, and since it expands would be really good since there is 5 of us!! big laugh Give Mommy a kiss on her boo-boo burnt fingers!!

Thanks sweetie!!
ruv & kisses
Tessa hug
TedEbear In- Lღving- Memory

TedEbear~My- SPECIAL MIRACLE

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 10:00pm PST 
cloud 9cloud 9Mommy just sent 20.00 for raffle tickets through paypal, on my behalflittle angel
Could she please have 2 $5 tickets and 1 $10 ticket?
I hope Casper is feeling much better

Rainbow XOXOX TedEbear
blue dogsnoopydogblue dogsnoopydogblue dogsnoopydogblue dogsnoopydog
  (Page 9 of 16: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16