OFFICIAL RAFFLE Thread!

(Page 7 of 16: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Pokey

POM Tree :)

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 9:08am PST 
I pawmailed you Tessa with the answers! smile
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 9:13am PST 
Special raffle is the new $3.00 raffle for two $10 gift cards!!

New prizes are
10~ $25 gift card t o homemade treats.
11 ~ Treat and toy basket
12 ~ hand made photo book
13~ digital frame

And this raffle is of coarse for the wonderful Casper's second heart surgery.
xoxoxo

Ok well you paw pailed me back to put them here so here they are!
Pokey

POM Tree :)

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 9:17am PST 
Ok I will post here too:
1) For just a $3 donation you can get a special ticket number for a chance at 2 gift cards! One $10 Target gift card donated by Callie #827588 & a $10 Bath & Body Works gift card donated by Mia #121177

2)-$25 gift certificate towards homemade treats picked by you! *Cosmo2 & Mom Stacey*
-TN Teriffic Treat & Toy Basket. ALSO Includes picture frame, and special Cup of Comfort for Dog Lovers book for the furless
*Lily #852920 & Cooper #938067* Value $50
-Beautiful Handmade Photo Album, in a pupster print! *Cosmo2 & Mom Stacey* Value $45
-7 inch Nextar Digital Photo Frame *Anonymous* Value $50

3) To help raise money for Casper's surgery

Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 9:17am PST 
Make sure you are posting your answer here!! Once I have two winners I will announce who they are!! cheer
Mia

I'm a Dancing- Machine!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 9:32am PST 
Mom has to leave for work right now, so Tessa & I will be checking back later today for the 2 winners of our contest!! wave Hate to leave you in suspense!! big laugh but all is good, it will bring others to view our most wunderful prize list!!!
Good Luck to all!! snoopy
Mia
CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 9:53am PST 
MOMMY will be adding new raffle items this weekend please keep posted cheercheercheerparty
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 12:45pm PST 
oh wow more raffle items!!!!cheer
Pappi *Angel- in Heaven*

Momma's- Angel

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 1:28pm PST 
3 strikes I'm out BOL

1) What is the new SPECIAL RAFFLE? give me details!

For a $3 donation you get the chance to win a $10 target gift card and a $10 Bath and body works gift card

2) What are the new items that I just posted in the OFFICIAL RAFFLE THREAD, give ya a hint! More than one, less than LUCKY #7, so there is a number of new ones in between that!! Gotta have all the items correct to win!!

Tastefully Simple Yummy Box of Products *Tessa #121303 & Mom Debbie* Value $25

B&BW Aromatherapy Mandarin Lime Shower/Foaming Bath Gel & gauze sponge *Cody 938780* Value $19

$20 Value winner choice at Flecken's Flea Market www.etsy.com/shop/php?user_id=6708674 *Jazmine, Gibby & Mia*

TN Teriffic Treat & Toy Basket. ALSO Includes picture frame, and special Cup of Comfort for Dog Lovers book for the furless
*Lily #852920 & Cooper #938067* Value $50 (see pics posted in by Nikki, scroll down thru thread)

7 inch Nextar Digital Photo Frame *Anonymous* Value $50

3) Why are we doing this fundraiser?

To help raise enough money for Casper to get the surgery to fix his heart and save his life!!

Momma is gonna have to ask daddy for some money cause the prizes are just pawsome. And now there are more to come!!!!!hamster dancedancinghappy dancesnoopy
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 7:27pm PST 
Well we sure can't wait to see who won and what the next new items will be!
Mommy is taking me to bed now. I had to go to the EAC again tonight but I am home and so sleepy now. I posted about my latest visit in my diary for those who would like to see.
Sending hugs to our pals and happy healthy thoughts to Casper.
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 10:06am PST 
Well, I was hoping to see more furs getting in on this contestshrug But I will post another one in the near future!! way to go We gotta keep some action going on in here!! blue dog
The WINNERS of the contest are
Pokey
Daisy Mae
they were the first ones with the correct answers! party
Way to go!! happy dance
So I will pmail you your ticket numbers for the $5 raffle tickets you just won!! Thanks for participating!! And special thanks hug to you Pappi for trying so hard!! We ruv you all! cloud 9
Kisses, kisses
Tessa
  (Page 7 of 16: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16