OFFICIAL RAFFLE Thread!

(Page 6 of 16: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Onry Onyx,- Ever Our- Angel

Feed Me, Pet Me,- Love, Me, & Move- Over!

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 6:03pm PST 
Please make mine a $10.00 ticket.
Thanks
Onry Onyx
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 3:36pm PST 
wave Mom says I can play raffle! cheercheer

We sent $15 to Casper's mom...we would like one $5 and one $10 please and thank you! party
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 12:34pm PST 
OMD I just saw the handmamde sweater I so hope we win one!!! They are wonderful!!!!

Mia

I'm a Dancing- Machine!

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 9:36pm PST 
way to go you are so right Daisy Mae those are sweaters are beautiful!! Such a great deal to try and win one of those for just $5 a ticket!!
So many wonderful prizes offered and so little tickets purchased! shrug

Here in MI we have 10cent deposits on our bottles & cans, like sodapop. beer etc, so I am going to get Mom to take in all we have so we can buy more raffle tickets!! Some things in the $15 and $20 group do not even have one ticket in for a chance! cry so that means I just gotta get a ticket in for one of them! hamster dance Maybe I could do some dancing for dollars too! happy dance BOL
xoxox
Mia
Pappi *Angel- in Heaven*

Momma's- Angel

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 5:06am PST 
Momma will get me two 15 dollar tickets so you you will have some compitition for the raffle Mia. Moneys tight since we found out we have to move so it maybe all the money I will get to send this month frown I will send the paypal later today.

I hope some people will join me in buying tickets for these items. It makes it funnier to have a friendly compititionway to go

Besides remember its all to help Casper. He is getting closer and closer to his goal but we still aren't there yet. We can help get him there if we at least get all the raffle items covered.
COSMO

i just wonna- kiss!

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 6:44am PST 
wow everyone we still have many raffle tickets available

and now that the raffle date has been moved there is plenty of time for everyone to buy a raffle ticket

so please don't miss the opportunity of winning something pawsome.... blue dogblue dogpuppykitty

there are also new things added for as little as 3$
Angel Nikki

Brandy III is my- husband forever- now.

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 5:15pm PST 
NEW PIC OF NEW RAFFLE ITEM IN THE $15.00 GROUP

Dog Basket, top view

TN Terrific Treat & Toy Basket

Donated by: Cooper Id# 938067 & Lily Id # 352920
Value $50. +
Pappi *Angel- in Heaven*

Momma's- Angel

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 8:11am PST 
1) What is the new SPECIAL RAFFLE? give me details!

For a $3 donation you get the chance to win a $10 target gift card and a $10 Bath and body works gift card

2) What are the new items that I just posted in the OFFICIAL RAFFLE THREAD, give ya a hint! More than one, less than LUCKY #7, so there is a number of new ones in between that!! Gotta have all the items correct to win!!

B&BW Aromatherapy Mandarin Lime Shower/Foaming Bath Gel & gauze sponge *Cody 938780* Value $19

$20 Value winner choice at Flecken's Flea Market www.etsy.com/shop/php?user_id=6708674 *Jazmine, Gibby & Mia*

7 inch Nextar Digital Photo Frame *Anonymous* Value $50

3) Why are we doing this fundraiser?

To help Casper get the surgery to fix his heart and save his life!!

Edited by author Sat Mar 14, '09 8:18am PST

Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 8:49am PST 
frown Nope Pappi sorry you do not have all the correct answers! paweeese try again!! Still time!! dancing
Pappi *Angel- in Heaven*

Momma's- Angel

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 8:58am PST 
Ok here goes my second try

1) What is the new SPECIAL RAFFLE? give me details!

For a $3 donation you get the chance to win a $10 target gift card and a $10 Bath and body works gift card

2) What are the new items that I just posted in the OFFICIAL RAFFLE THREAD, give ya a hint! More than one, less than LUCKY #7, so there is a number of new ones in between that!! Gotta have all the items correct to win!!

Tastefully Simple Yummy Box of Products *Tessa #121303 & Mom Debbie* Value $25

B&BW Aromatherapy Mandarin Lime Shower/Foaming Bath Gel & gauze sponge *Cody 938780* Value $19

$20 Value winner choice at Flecken's Flea Market www.etsy.com/shop/php?user_id=6708674 *Jazmine, Gibby & Mia*

3) Why are we doing this fundraiser?

To help raise enough money for Casper to get the surgery to fix his heart and save his life!!
  (Page 6 of 16: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16