OFFICIAL RAFFLE Thread!

(Page 15 of 16: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Teddy- 1998-2008

Office Guard Dog

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '09 5:54pm PST 
We got our prize today!! We got a bath and body works set with a pretty flowery tote bag from Mia and Tessa! It is so pretty and makes mom smell REALLY yummy!!!

Thanks so much, Mia and Tessa! You are great!
Pappi *Angel- in Heaven*

Momma's- Angel

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '09 11:40am PST 
We got our tastefully simple stuff (its way too much yummy stuff to list)wink and our gift card for bath and body works in the mail today. Moms so excited to go there!

Thank you so much Tessa, Mia, Cassie, Sonny, Cody and Debbie for this awesome set of prizescheer

You guys rockway to go
Jet Hawk

Flying high- since 2008.

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '09 1:12pm PST 
wave

We got our B&BW prize from Tessa and her family today! It smells so good and the puffy sponge feels so nice. Thank you so much! cloud 9

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '09 1:19pm PST 
wave We got our heart magnet today! It is hanging so nicely on our fridge. Thank you so much!!! hug
Angel Nikki

Brandy III is my- husband forever- now.

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '09 3:16pm PST 
happy dancehappy dance I got my B&BW prize yesterday from Tessa,Mia,Sonny,Cody Cassie and mom Debbie. I was going to save it for Mothers Day but I needed help in opening the box and mom was the only one here to help me so she saw what was in there. Oh it smells so good. Thank you guys it is fantastic and mom is going to smell so good all the time. And Ms. Debbie, mom says, Thank you, that you will know what for. shrug hughugcloud 9cloud 9
jonathon my- loving angel

Punish the deed,- not the breed

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 3:06pm PST 
Hooray, we got a snuggely blanket from mia today from flecken's flea market. Mommy is going to put across the back of the couch in the living room to show it off to everybody. And guess what, we will be able to snuggle with mommy in it. That is if she lets us. We are pretty hard on blankets. At least that is what mommy says.

Hugs, Jonathon, Sassy, Tito, Spike, Porter and the momma

cheercheerblue dogblue dogblue dog
CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 3:18pm PST 
omd hailhailhailhamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancedancingdancinghappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

we just got a prize that we did not know we even won!!! hailhailhail it was 2 some really great smelling lotion & shower gel! mom is so happy she's doing circles like me smile

i would also like to thank PAPPI for the magazine subscription.... i'm not sure who the original winner was... but they also donated that to my mama... that is so sweet of you all

* i have pommie tears*

thank you all for being so kind
Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 3:21pm PST 
mommy still has 2 more things to ship out naughty.... we will get that out in the mail this week cloud 9 it's the 2 soap and bracelets from the 5$ category smile
CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 3:32pm PST 
Furgot to mention that Tessa's mom threw in something special.... some kind of oil scents that make my house smell really good... now my mom is hooked on oils!

thanks Tessa..... my mom says that your mom READ HER MIND!!! that is exactly what she needed.... hug
Mia

I'm a Dancing- Machine!

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 3:58pm PST 
We are so excitedblue dog that all of you are getting the prizes from us that we finally got mailed out!! blue dog We had so much fun making up all those gift bags for you!!

Just wanted you to also know that I am not the Mia that donated the blanket that Jonathon won, that was donated by Gibbon's fursis Mia.........

Pappi I am so happy to hear that your family is excited about their big box of stuff!! Those Tastefully Simple products are pretty darn yummy I hear all the furless say! dancing and boy oh boy is your Mom gonna have fun shopping at Bath & Body Works with those gift cards!! woo-hoo!!

Can't wait to hear from more of you as you receive your prizes!happy dance

Ruv & Kisses!
Mia hug
  (Page 15 of 16: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16