OFFICIAL RAFFLE Thread!

(Page 14 of 16: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Sara, NPC,- PDPC

Sara -- the holy terrier

Barked: Wed Apr 8, '09 5:25pm PST 
Thanks, Pappi!

XOXOXO,
Sara
Pappi *Angel- in Heaven*

Momma's- Angel

Barked: Wed Apr 8, '09 7:31pm PST 
Ooops sorry Sara my mom's name is spelled Sarah so natuarally she typed it as if she was typing her namenaughty

Sorry for the misspelling
Jet Hawk

Flying high- since 2008.

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 7:40am PST 
Aww, look at little baby Jet! Thanks, Sara. We love it! big grin

~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 7:45am PST 
Awww our sweet Angel. little angel Thank you!!! cloud 9
Cosmo

Gimme a cookie - NOW!

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 2:21pm PST 
I just got my goody basket from Nikki, Lacey and Joi Joi, and their mom Barbara!! OMD - there is so many cool things in there, I especially love this big round soft doggy! Mom said I have to wait to sample the treats till after dinner though - what a bummer! laugh out loud Thank you!! blue dog
Mia

I'm a Dancing- Machine!

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 7:23pm PST 
Well Cosmo you have another package coming too!! happy dance The one from our family that we donated !! Mom finally got them all mailed off today!! 4 got mailed yesterday, one of which was yours!dancing and 9 more boxes today! cheer Lots of them are going clear across the US to the West Coast from us here in MI so won't probably be to you until next week sometime shrug you know they don't call it snail mail for nothing! big laugh

Sara the magnets turned out beautiful, your Mom did a most super job on them!hamster dance

Much ruv to you all!!
Mia and the rest of The Furtastic 5 MichiGANG! xoxoxox
Pappi *Angel- in Heaven*

Momma's- Angel

Barked: Fri Apr 10, '09 8:02am PST 
dancingI got a packagehappy danceI got a package

Its the treat basket from Cooper, Lily and their family woohooway to go

Mickey has already picked one of the toys out of the basket to play with. It has some great photo frames in there so mom needs to get some more pictures printed off the computer to put in the frames.

Another plus is the cardboard box which the furless kids are climbing in and playing with (just like in christmas when they don't care about the toys but would rather play with a cardboard boxlaugh out loud)

Thanks a bunches for the great prize!
~Pappi
NALA

i am the queen- of the house

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '09 11:53am PST 
dancingdancingdancing

woo hoo so glad that everyone is getting all their stuff

please keep us posted when you receive your prizes

mom has 2 more to ship out

mom says she is so sorry that she didn't have the chance to ship it this week .... she's been busynaughty
Pappi *Angel- in Heaven*

Momma's- Angel

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '09 7:42am PST 
big grinI got another package. Its from the $3 raffle prize donated by Cynthia Page and her beautiful yorkie Callie. The ticket was donated to my family by our great pals Tessa, Mia, Cassie, Sonny, Cody and their momma Debbie.

I got a $30 gift card to targetshock We were only expecting a $10 card! What a wonderful suprise!!!!

Another surprise is we also got some great fur treats too! My sis Casey and brother Mickey are spoiled pups now with all this great stuff.

Thank you guys for this great prize.hughughughughug

Angel Kisses
~Pappi
Jet Hawk

Flying high- since 2008.

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '09 1:09pm PST 
Hi! We got our magnet from Sara today! It's really cute and looks great on our fridge. Thank you so much! big grinhappy dance
  (Page 14 of 16: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16