OFFICIAL RAFFLE Thread!

(Page 10 of 16: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
TedEbear In- Lღving- Memory

TedEbear~My- SPECIAL MIRACLE

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 10:01pm PST 
cloud 9cloud 9Mommy just sent 20.00 for raffle tickets through paypal, on my behalflittle angel
Could she please have 2 $5 tickets and 1 $10 ticket?
I hope Casper is feeling much better

Rainbow XOXOX TedEbear
blue dogsnoopydogblue dogsnoopydogblue dogsnoopydogblue dogsnoopydog
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 4:21pm PST 
Okay, we are down to just a few more hours left to get in touch with me about raffle tickets for the drawing on SUNDAY! cheer You don't want to miss out on a chance at some of these most pawsome prizes!!

I do have one request on behalf of TedE Bear, he has purchased a raffle ticket in the $10 group of prizes......but since you cannot pick what prize you can win in that group.....here is the question! He was wondering thinking if he wins a prize and it is for a furkid, if any of you might trade a prize with him that would be just for a human? Since he is now an little angel there is no way to get a furry prize to him over the rainbow bridge in Heaven and there are no more furs at his earth home!! If any of you $10 ticket holders would consider helping TedE Bear out paweeese let me know!! It would be very pawsome if some of you furs out there could help with this request!!

We only have a couple tickets in that group, but we would fur sure trade with him if we are lucky enough happy dance to win a prize!! Mom & us bought a bunch in the $15 & $20 groups! Mainly because we donated alot of the items in the other groups we didn't want to win what we donated!! big laugh We want all you furs to have a chance at that wonderful stuff!

Lastly I am having Mom head over and add one more item to the raffle! cheer That will be in the $10 group!! I told Mom we needed more prizes in there! dancing

So get in touch with me if ya need a ticket or two!! Don't forget the SPECIAL raffle too at the end of my original posting in this thread!!
Good luck all of you!! and thanks again for all your ruv & support for our dear furend Casper and his family!!

Ruv, happy Wags, and Grateful Kisses!
Tessahug
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 4:35pm PST 
wave Tessa, I have a $10 ticket...we are very happy to trade with TedEBear if we are both so lucky as to win a prize. way to go

Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 7:58am PST 
OKAY HERE IS THE INFORMATION THAT I WROTE IN THE MESSAGE I JUST SENT OUT TO ALL YOU FURS! cheer

Here's the scoop all you furs! and it is NOT the pooper "scoop" BOL!!

RAFFLE drawing begins SUNDAY (tomorrow) at 9pm Dogster time, which is in the Pacific Time Zone!! It will be held LIVE on Ustream.tv So that you do not miss some of the numbers being pulled, sign up a head of time, doesn't cost ya a dime nor a treat!! tee-hee! All you do is create a username and make a password, so just before 9pm you can sign in and be there! You will be able to "chat" live too, so if your number is drawn you give a "woof" out and say who you are and that you just one that prize! How pawsome and fun that will be!! Woo-hoo! I will post this message also in the raffle thread! Here is the link to the LIVE site! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/have-a-heart-for-casper

Next thing is, very important, so SIT, STAY & LISTEN up! smile If you WIN a prize you will also have to pmail me with your address and name you would like your prize sent to! Because I in turn, will have to pmail or email the person that donated the item so they can mail it out to you! The sooner that all happens the sooner you will have that great prize at your house!

Any questions, paweeese pmail me!!
Thanks again to all that have participated in this furtastic raffle, that did help Casper to have his surgery!
I am furever grateful and I know so is the entire Lucky 5 Family!
ruv & kisses
Tessa
hug
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 7:03pm PST 
wave Just to let you all know that I will post here the day after the RAFFLE Drawing of the winners so if you cannot be there LIVE for the drawing so you will NOT miss out!! way to go

I have heard from some of you that you have all ready signed up to see the LIVE broadcast! gonna be so much fun!snoopy

Ruv to all!!
Tessa
Cinder (1998- ♥- 2012)

Help shelter- dogs @- www.dogvice.com

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 10:34pm PST 
Hi Everyfur! We are so sorry we couldn't make it to the live raffle - we really wanted to see little Casper & his mommie! We did a basset hound transport to a rescue in Kansas to day. Three bassets went from a kill shelter & a foreclosure case in Nebraska to Kansas. Cute bunch of doggies...we're really misisng them. There is a Bassets R US Rescue Ranch there who took them all.

dog (thumping my tail, happy!) snoopy

So, we missed out on seeing you all, but we were thinking about you!
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 6:44am PST 
First off, sorry Mom & posted the wrong time in the last message we wrote, she got 9pm stuck in her head cause that was the time HERE in MI that the raffle would start, then my ding dong Mom naughty put Dogster time after that......duh! should of been 6pm Dogster timeeek

So for those of you that had read earlier postings and knew to be there at 6pm Dogster time, and the ones that arrived late red face due to my MOM messing up the DETAILS that she is usually so proud of..... I know you all had a grrrreat time blue dog So much fun!

Remember PMAIL me if you are a WINNER! Need your ID number, name, pawrent name and home address so I can pass on to have your prize mailed to you!! Again, in my message anyfur that DONATED paweeese make sure I have your ID number, will make it so much easier for me to get the Winner's info to you! way to go

In the $5 Ticket group, these are the winners that were not available last night at the drawing! You can write down what ITEM NUMBER you won and then ck page one of this thread for the item! Will save us a bit of typing!! dancing

$5 TICKET GROUP WINNERS

Item#1) Wylie #359029

Item #2) Cosmo2

Item #3) Cosmo2

Item #4) Sara NPC

Item #5) Schnooks

Item #6) Jet Hawk 848351

Item #7) Minster Jr 577814

Item #9) Max 599555

Item #10) Shelby

Item #12) Wylie 359029

Item #14) Max 599555

Item #15) Cosmo2

Item #16) Sophie (orig winner wanted to give to her cloud 9)

Item #17) Jet Hawk 848351

Item #18) Peanut Mrs Bogey 411845

Item #19) Brodie 690517

Item #20 Nakoma Bush 710351

CONGRATS cheer To All these Winners cheer and the others that were there LIVE last night and knew you won!! If for some reason in all the excitement hamster dance last night you furgot what you won, pmail me!!
happy dance Will start on the $10 Ticket group winners on the next post!! dog
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 6:56am PST 
Cinder sure missed having you there last night! but what a most wonderful thing that you did helping with those less fortunate furs! way to go Bless your familycloud 9 for helping with rescues! My furbro Cody and fursis Cassie were rescues too, they came from TERRIBLE eek Puppy Mills!!

But got some super pawtastic news for you!! cheer Schnooks won some prizes in the raffle!! woo-hoo! Only have the one posted so far! Keep watching!hamster dance
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 7:08am PST 
wave OMD! How sweet that someone would want to share with me. cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

I can't believe we missed the drawing. I tried to remind mom but she completely forgot. naughty
Brodie

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 7:12am PST 
shhDon't anybody tell my mama what I won, cuz she said if there was one she wanted one of us fur babies to win, it was one of the bracelets. AND I WON IT! I'm gonna give it to mom on Mothers Day. If I can get Hoss and Tuck to keep their yaps shut.

Thank you so much Tessa's mom for donating something so precious.

We luvs yahug
  (Page 10 of 16: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16