JESSI

Little- Firecraker

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 10:49am PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheer
Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 6:28pm PST 
Did you know?
William Cody, aka - Buffalo Bill, was born on this day in 1846.
YeeHaw!
snoopysnoopysnoopy

The Buffalo that Americans refer to is actually a Bison. It is also called the American Buffalo. It is the heaviest land animal in North America. It lives in parks and reserves, inhabiting flat grasslands. Bison can run at speeds up to 30 mph (48 kph). Although the bison almost went extinct in the late 1800's due to over-hunting, it is now recovering.

We have a herd of Buffalo alongside the hiway about 10 miles from here. They are very cool animals.
I don't know what all that has to do with Buffalo Bill, do you?
shrug
I just got off on a sidekick there.
Frodo

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 9:45am PST 
Are you ready for this one?
shrugshrug
It is Polar Bear Day
eekeekeek
Polar Bears are large, meat-eating bears who are well-adapted for life in their frozen Arctic environment.
Polar Bears live in icy Arctic areas of Alaska, Canada, Greenland, Norway, and Russia. They spend much of their time swimming in frigid seas. I bet Rudy and Izzy have seen a polar bear.
A polar bear's stomach can hold up to 150 pounds. Polar bears don't drink water. Mmmmmmmmm, thinkingthinkingthinking , Maybe they drink beer?
big grinbig grin

Frodo

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 1:28pm PST 
Vermont became a state on this day in 1791

Vermont was the 14th state in the USA.
State Capital - Montpelier
Name for Residents - Vermonters
Bordering Country - Canada
State Flower - Red Clover
State Nickname - Green Mountain State
Vermont Flag
Frodo

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 2:51pm PST 
April 1st today and you know what that means?!
April Fools Day
Anypup know some good pranks to play?
shrugshrug
Mom taped a little piece of paper over the optical eye on Dad's mouse....it says April Fool. He gonna go thru all kindsa trouble shooting before he figure it out....
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
When he heads out the door to buy a new mouse, Mom will tell him to check the bottom of the mouse.
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Frodo

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 3:16pm PST 
One of the Greatest Hoaxes of all time:
On April 1, 1957 the British news broadcast a segment about a bumper spaghetti harvest in Switzerland. The success of the crop was attributed both to an unusually mild winter and to the “virtual disappearance of the spaghetti weevil.” The audience heard Richard Dimbleby, the show’s highly respected anchor, discussing the details of the spaghetti crop as they watched video footage of a Swiss family pulling pasta off spaghetti trees and placing it into baskets. The segment concluded with the assurance that, “For those who love this dish, there’s nothing like real, home-grown spaghetti.”
Hundreds of people phoned the BBC wanting to know how they could grow their own spaghetti tree. To this query the BBC diplomatically replied,
“Place a sprig of spaghetti in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best.”
Spaghetti Tree
Now, I'm gonna outside and eat some sketti off my tree.
big laughbig laugh
Rudy

let\\\\\\\'s- play!

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 3:58pm PST 
hee hee, Frodo, did your dad flip out yet?!!!

Mama tricked Mommy this morning by screaming out in the living room for her to come quick there was a horrible bug on the floor! Well, Mommy ran out as quick as could be, eyes wide, and there was Mama laughin' her head off!!!
Frodo

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 5:10pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loudbig laughbig laugh
Good one Rudy! My Mom screams, really screams over strange critters in this house.
Dad came home, sat in chair and started up puter, big grinbig grin
I sittin on his lap grinnin'
Mom not lookin 'cause she didn't want to laugh.
Dad bangs mouse around, restarts puter, unplugs usb stuff and plugs back in, messes around with the charger, bangs mouse around on the charger, even looks at bottom of mouse and doesn't notice the paper, laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Says a few choice words shockshock
Says he is gonna go buy a new mousebig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Mom says "Turn it over"
He turns it over and sees paper, he is not amused, but Mom? She laugh & laugh.
big laughbig laughbig laugh
Doolin- Kingsley

Life is GOOD!

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 6:39pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Since Dad will take any excuse to by new tech., that wouldn't have worked at our house!
Rudy

let\\\\\\\'s- play!

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 7:11pm PST 
Whoo -hoo, Frodo, that is awesome!!!! Your mama is brave!!! laugh out loud
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2