What are you doing?

(Page 5 of 19: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 9:14am PST 
It is 9:10 a.m. in Placerville CA
I am taking a nap.....well, really I have not officially risen for the day. I ran out to go potty, came back in and went right back to sleep. I think Mom wore me out yesterday. We went visitin' all day then had Dog Obedience School in the evening.
Rudy

let\\\\\\\'s- play!

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 3:12pm PST 
how is obedience school going Frodo?

It is 7:38 p.m. here. Izzy is chewing on her bone and I am looking out the window at suspicious passersby. Mommy is getting in her internet fix before Earth Hour when she turns out all the lights!
Frodo

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 4:52pm PST 
It is 4hi50 p.m. in Placerville CA
I am snoozing on the floor in a spot of sunlight. Mom and I went shopping for new tires and went for a long walk while they put the tires on.
Obedience School? Well, just when Mom thinks I am untrainable, I surprise her and follow all the commands like a little robot. Then, the next time she tries them, I just look at her like she's crazy.
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Gotta keep her on her toes!
big laughbig laugh
BOL

Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 7:12pm PST 
It is 1010Pm In NH and I am laying on my back getting my belly rubbed by daddy...this is heavencloud 9
Mini- Mischief

Let\'s have fun!

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 6:54pm PST 
It's 11:23 p.m. in Newfoundland, and we fell asleep early tonight, so now we are up and HYPER! Mom says we have the sleeping schedules of a 6 month old!
Doolin- Kingsley

Life is GOOD!

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 6:58pm PST 
It's 9hi57 here in NH and Mom is going crazy trying to find the link to Abby's page!!!!!!!! She want's to give her a big gift and can't find Abs or Maggie!!!!!
Frodo

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 10:18pm PST 
It is 10:16 p.m. in Placerville CA
I am really wound up tonight 'cause Mom did not take me for a walk today.....no reason other than she was lazy. It looks like it is snowing in the living room 'cause I am chewing up a stuffed toy that is not stuffed anymore....big laughbig laughbig laugh
Mom cannot find Abby or Maggie either....maybe they dropped outta Dogster?
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 8:50am PST 
1149Am here in NH. I think Abby and Maddie have been removed from Dogstereek I am longingly looking out the window wishing I could give Abby a gift for her big accomplishment. Oh, and let's not forget about watching the rain YUCK!!
Frodo

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 11:21am PST 
It is 11:20 a.m. here in Placerville CA
I am out on the deck in the sunshine. Some of the Fairgrounds maintenence crew are working on the hill right close to us so I am watching them closely. Surprisingly, I am not bark, bark, barking like I usually do. I do give a couple of bark, barks once in awhile......can't let Mom rest too easily.
big laughbig laughbig laugh
Rudy

let\\\\\\\'s- play!

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 6:01pm PST 
the mystery is solved! Abby is back on Dogster! Her mom had to delete the account and start all over again. You can find her as she is the newest member of Sam's, and her picture is there to the right side of our main screen.

Off to replenish her bones!!! blue dog

p.s. it's 10:30 here and we are BORED cause Mama's asleep and Mommy's sposed to be correcting papers!
  (Page 5 of 19: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19