What are you doing?

(Page 4 of 19: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Mini- Mischief

Let\'s have fun!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 7:24pm PST 
How did we miss this thread?! BOL.

It's 11:48 p.m., Saturday night and we are flaked out on the big bed with Mommy. We had a long walk today and a big play so we are TIRED!
Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Tue Mar 17, '09 10:32am PST 
It is 10:30 a.m. in Placerville, CA
I am runnin' in/out, in/out my doggie door. We are having an invasion of those Canadian Geese today and they are making a racket.
I not barking (for a change), just watchin'em. Wonder what they up to?
Rudy, I glad you finally found this thread. Maybe your Mom need to take you to the eye doctor for some glasses.
big laughbig laughbig laugh
Rudy

let\\\\\\\'s- play!

Barked: Tue Mar 17, '09 1:56pm PST 
BOL Frodo! big laugh

It's 6:20 p.m. here. We just had supper: Wellness Core Low-Fat with some cooked chicken on top! YUM!

Duncan

THROW THE- BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!- !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 17, '09 7:18pm PST 
It's 10:17 here in NH and I'm trying really hard to get mom to get off the puter, open my door and tuck me into bed!!!!!!!!

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiine!
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '09 1:07pm PST 
It is 4pm in NH and I am exhausted from our drive from Florida! Those humans are crazyeek I am sleeping in my crate happy as a clam to not be terrorized by the devil cats anymorehappy dance
Frodo

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '09 6:19pm PST 
It's 6:15 p.m. In Placerville CA
I just got home from a walk with Mom and I'm sitting on the deck watching thru the gate. Dad is out there working on the golf cart. Somethin' about fixin' the brakes.
shrugshrug
I spent the afternoon at the groomers while Mom got to go shopping. What's with that?
Smokey

I love to play- with my brother- Hunter

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 9:22pm PST 
Hi everyone
It's 8;15 in the evening it day light and dad & mom take my brother Hunter & I for a walk and
we have 1foot of snow and lots of moose track.
W&Smokey & Hunterwave
Frodo

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 10:06pm PST 
Hey Smokey, ya ever chase one of them mooses? I bet they run when they see you comin'
shock
It's 10:00 p.m. and I am sprawled out on the floor 'cause Dad & I just got done playin' a game of chase. Whew!
blue dog
Smokey

I love to play- with my brother- Hunter

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 12:42am PST 
Hi Frodo
Yes, I do chase the moose
The moose run away
W&W Smokeybig grin
Frodo

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 7:55pm PST 
Good job, Smokey.
It is almost 8:00 p.m. here in Placerville Ca
Mom and I just got back from our walk and I am laying low 'cause she said "Frodo, you stink". That usually means a B - A - T - H is on the horizon.eekeek
I looked all over for some Moose but all I saw were some dumb geese...so I chased 'em.
big laughbig laugh
  (Page 4 of 19: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19