What are you doing?

(Page 3 of 19: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 12:33pm PST 
It's 12:35 p.m. in Placerville, CA
I'm sitting here staring at my Mom 'cause I want to go for a walk.
big grinbig grin
I want to look for Moose tracks like Smokey and Hunter. All I ever find is Goose poop, but ya never know....today might be my lucky day.
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 4:11pm PST 
Oh Frodo I hope you find some moose tracks!!

It is 7pm her in NH and I am cloud 9 sleeping in between mum and dad on the couch. I went to the groomer this afternoon and that always make me tired. I look so skinny now!! I got a very sleek haircut this time.
Frodo

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 8:28pm PST 
It's 8:30 pm in Placerville Ca

I sittin' on Dad's lap watchin' American Idol.
applauseapplauseapplause
My fav show! Even the dumb parrot likes it and he's cheering 'em on.

Hey Mulligan, I didn't find Moose tracks tonight but there's always tomorrow! Hope you don't get too cold tonight with that new haircut.

Frodo

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 5:25pm PST 
It's 5:25 in Placerville, CA
I'm out with Dad in the golf cart. We are makin our rounds and turning on lights for the horses and Bingo.
Mom stayed in 'cause she's tired from cleaning and doing wash all day. She said, "You boys get outta my hair"
So we did
big laughbig laugh
Frodo

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '09 11:09am PST 
It's 11:10 a.m. in Placerville CA
I am zooming around the house with the grandson. We have him till tomorrow evening....have had him since Friday and I think I'll sleep all week when he leaves.
big grinbig grin
We having fun.
Frodo

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 12:57pm PST 
It's 12hi55 p.m. in Placerville CA
I am laying in a spot of sunlight on the deck. Have one eye open in case someone invades my territory, which includes everything as far as the eye can see and the ear can hear.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 6:31pm PST 
It is 930pm in Palm Coast Florida and I am sleeping on my mums feet trying to stay away from Tiger Lilly the cat. She keeps stalking me...I think she thinks I am luncheek
Doolin- Kingsley

Life is GOOD!

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 6:52pm PST 
It's 9hi51pm here in NH and I'm wishing I was down in Florida with Mully so we could go play agility together on Sunday. Rock on buddy!
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 10:08am PST 
It is 1pm in Palm Coast Florida and I am sleeping in my dad's lap after getting cack from the beach this morning!! My paws are twitching because I am dreaming of running with my pal Doolin on the beachcloud 9
Doolin- Kingsley

Life is GOOD!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 4:48pm PST 
It's 7:46PM here in NH and it's been near 50° all day here! Not as nice as running with Mully on the beach, but not bad. The snow melted more today and dad was able to chisel out some of the equipment in the back yard! It won't be till mid April till we can actually run back there though *sigh*.
  (Page 3 of 19: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19