What are you doing?

(Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
The Pawsee

Jack & Cotto

Barked: Wed Feb 18, '09 10:59am PST 
It's 1hi58 pm her in CT. All the humans are sick (except mom) so good thing us pups have each other to play with.shrug We are looking out the window and we barked at the mailman (lady) who waved at us wave
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Wed Feb 18, '09 11:00am PST 
Cow parts, holy cow yum!!

It is about 2pm in NH. We just got back from agility class and I need a nap. I am curled up in my crate in the living room being a coma dog.

cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
Doolin- Kingsley

Life is GOOD!

Barked: Wed Feb 18, '09 7:18pm PST 
It's 10:17 in NH and the snow is falling outside every so slightly. We only have about an inch accumulation right now. Nothing to be too worried about. I'm snuggled in the big bed with Dori just waiting for Mom to get off the stinking computer and tuck me in! BOL

Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Thu Feb 19, '09 11:13am PST 
It is 11:15 a.m. here in No California and I am zoooming around the house like a wild critter! I just had a B - A - T - H !!!!
eek eek
Doolin- Kingsley

Life is GOOD!

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '09 6:28pm PST 
It's 9:26 on Sunday night in NH and I am snuggled in my bucket bed, covered with the soft blankey that Tot gave to Duncan. I'm exhausted after kicking puppy butt this weekend at the trial. I beat my superfast brother Duffy in the last run! big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

By the way, Mully had a great weekend too with loads of zoomie runs (Frodo you would have been so proud) and then some really good runs today. Everyone loves it when Mully and his mom run and they have a HUGE cheering section. cheer
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '09 5:31pm PST 
I am chewing on a bacon flavored little tuffie. I am just a bundle of energy even after this weekend of zooming. My mum says I better not let my head swell from all the cheering at the trials or I won't fit in the tunnels anymore!!!big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
JESSI

Little- Firecraker

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 10:52am PST 
I'm guarding out the window and Mom is trying to figure out why so many groups have 2 identical threads in the top forums of each group?

shrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug
Frodo

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 4:57pm PST 
See anything good out that window Jesse?
Mom has often wondered the same thing about the threads. The best logic she can come up with is the fact that there are always 2 top threads on the page
1. The one that has the most activity....it is labeled "HOT"
2. The one that has the most recent activity....labeled "NEW"
Usually both of those labels apply to the same thread, thus double vision.
big grin

That is some bright, shiny shamrock on your page Jessie. Very Cool!

Edited by author Wed Feb 25, '09 5:00pm PST

Frodo

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 4:59pm PST 
It is 5 p.m. here in Placerville, CA
I am snoozing on Dad's lap while he is snoozing too.
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
We gotta get up in a few and do our rounds on the fairgrounds though. It's a guy thing!
big laughbig laugh
Smokey

I love to play- with my brother- Hunter

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 5:50pm PST 
In Alaska it 4;45 at afternoon my brother Hunter and I went for walk and we saw moose track
around the house and we want to ckeck out but mom& dad do not want to so went in the house
and lay down the wood stove intil dinner tine.dog
Smokey & Hunter
  (Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19