What are you doing?

(Page 17 of 19: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Zaidie

Corrupting- Dogster since- 2008

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 4:56pm PST 
It r 7hi54pm here, Zaidie's pwace. I jus' ringded my Poochie Bells an' I r WAITIN' patientwy fur sumone tu come tu da fwont door an' take me owt, go poddy!! Huwwy up!!! red face
♥Kady- ♥

Little tinky- princess

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 10:52pm PST 
Hi Zaidiewave
hope you got to go tinklesred facelaugh out loud

it's 151am,and I am passed out,cuz mom brushed me ans Smooshy's teefers,and put me rainycoat on and gave me lil doggie deserts and stuffs and she put the air conditionin ons and i go seepy....cloud 9kitty
Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Barked: Sat Aug 22, '09 12:44pm PST 
It's 3:44 here in Goshen, IN. I'm sitting at the window barking at people as they go by ! BOL! snoopy

Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Sat Aug 22, '09 4:27pm PST 
wavewave
That sounds like fun, Pookah..
It is 4:30 p.m. in Placerville CA
I am obsessed/possessed! I am trying to hide my treats around the house in corners and under Mom's desk. Trouble is, I dig and dig and scratch and scratch and da dumb treat is still in sight...confused
Drivin' Mom cwazy!big laughbig laugh
Rudy

let\\\\\\\'s- play!

Barked: Sat Aug 22, '09 5:49pm PST 
It's 10:20 p.m. here and we are pooped! We had a long week in the mutt hut, vacationing. Man, vacationing is hard work! We needs to catch up on our beauty sleep!!! zzzzzzz
Zaidie

Corrupting- Dogster since- 2008

Barked: Sat Aug 22, '09 6:24pm PST 
Here, Zaidie's pwace, it r 9:22pm. Dadda an me, Zaidie, jus' wentded fur a walk awound da nayberhud an' now I r home 'gain. smile
Walker

Washog

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '09 1:21pm PST 
It's 4:20 here and I'm watching our cat Jerry go in and out of a room. I'm also getting tired of hearing the neighbor dog barking. I think it's lonely cause they put it out back and ignor it. They used to let it run but people complained. It's a wonder it didn't get hit.
Frodo

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 11:14am PST 
Walker, you need to go get that doggie and bring to your house for some good TLC.
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 5:41pm PST 
It is 840Pm in Goffstown NH and I am lounging on Daddies spot on the couch cause he is sitting on the floor. Boy, I have really moved up the food chaindancing
Frodo

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '09 9:43am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh
Good job, Mulli!

It is 9:30 a.m. in Placerville CA
I am on a mission....gonna drive Mom completely cwazy today. Started this morning at 5:00 a.m. by barking and digging in the middle of Mom's bed. She finally discovered my chew stick, it was buried between the quilt and the blanket and I couldn't get it. Now I'm back to hiding my treats around the house. I can't do it quietly tho....have to bark, scratch, dig, pace around house. It is hard work. When I get them just right, I go beg Mom for more and the process starts all over again.
naughty
Once in awhile I actually eat one.
  (Page 17 of 19: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19