What are you doing?

(Page 15 of 19: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gracen

Imma Stud- Muffin.. with a- cape! ;D

Barked: Mon Jul 13, '09 1:43pm PST 
Its 4:42pm here and I am outside diggin a hole. I just learned how to dig and I love it! Mom put sheets down on the floor cuz I keep trackin in dirt but she doesnt want to rain on my parade so she is waiting til tonight to bath me and she doesnt want to make me stay outside so she is letting me come and go.
Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Mon Jul 13, '09 2:35pm PST 
Good job, Gracen! Keep on diggin'
applauseapplauseapplause
Gracen

Barked: Mon Jul 13, '09 2:45pm PST 
laugh out loud now its 5:43pm and mom made me come in and get a bath. The mosquitos were coming out and she makes us come in and closes the doggie door then of course she will let us back out if we need to potty.

I had mudd on one spot on the back of my head and mom couldnt figure out how I was getting it and then I took my back foot and tried getting it off only making it worse and thats how mom figured out how i got mudd their I stepped in it with my feet and then my back foot smeared it to the back of my head.

laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Mr. Jeepers

likes to keep- busy and be help- full

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 4:36pm PST 
i everyone here at sam's stinky dog cafe, sorry its been a very long time, since i last been here.
i hope everyone here has been doing.
and doing their very best to stay cool here.
where i live on dogster, the weather has been really sunny and very hot, it might around 100 degrees outside.
Gracen

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 4:42pm PST 
Hi Mr. Jeepers!! Its nica meet you!! *Shakes paw*

heres a picy of me diggin!

me diggin in my hole
Frodo

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 8:00pm PST 
It's 8:00 p.m. here in Placerville CA
I am laying on Dad's lap....we just got back from our evening walk so I am tired. Trying to keep a low profile 'cause I heard Mom say the word B-A-T-H eek
I ran in the sprinkler on our walk, you'd think that would count for somethin' big grin
Mom also found a huge tic on me eekeekshockeekeek
She was freaked out big grin
She had a man on the Fairgrounds take it out....I bet he thinks she cwazy big laughbig laugh
That's a nice hole you diggin' Gracen....you might reach California if you keep going, I'll be watchin' for ya.
laugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Jul 14, '09 8:01pm PST

Frodo

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 6:08pm PST 
It's 6:00 p.m. in Placerville Ca
I am sleeping in the bedroom 'cause Dad has a fan going in the living room naughty
and to make matters worse, Mom has my bed in the washer
frown
Every time that fan turns and blows on me, I put my head up and give it a dirty look. Dad thinks that funny.
naughty
It's time to go on our rounds in the golf cart but Dad is sound asleep in his chair....
naughty
Could anything else go wrong today?
Frodo

Barked: Fri Jul 17, '09 6:41pm PST 
It's 6:40 p.m. in Placerville CA
I am laying on the floor trying to see under the bathroom door. One of Mom's friends is working the cage fights tonight and she came by here to take a shower. I don't know why she has to close the bathroom door.....doesn't she know I do not like closed doors?
shrug
♥Kady- ♥

Little tinky- princess

Barked: Fri Jul 17, '09 10:43pm PST 
bol...Frodo,they dont want us to see them nakey,maybelaugh out loud

I am snooooozing away,and enjoying my new Ceasar softie filet mignon treats!!! Mom likes the Westie on the Ceasar stufffrown I hope she does not get one,cuz I am most important,and Smooshy gets only a lil attention,and that is already waaaaay too much!way to go
Duke

Southern Charm- straight from- the Farm!

Barked: Sun Jul 19, '09 12:17pm PST 
I am waiting for Pop to get home. Dad went to pick us up but our Grandparents dropped us off at home. I haven't seen him in 10 days because Momma and he went to Canada for vacation. I think I'll take a nap under his favorite computer desk in case it takes a while. I am driving myself foolish waiting for him.

Momma was cleaning when Ruby and I got here so I've already gone bonkers for her.
  (Page 15 of 19: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19