January 25th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 6:28am PST 
Say you are driving around in the car with mom and or dad...maybe it is a bit cold out that day...or maybe it is even raining. Do you still need to have the window down?? Head out nose up ears flapping,grin on the old mugway to go Or are you content in the back or passenger seat...no need to have a window down when there is inclement weatherconfused
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 6:30am PST 
I get in moms car and the first thing I do..I head butt the sun roofway to go Open my window mom!! I do not care about cold or rain!! Of course mom does and she will sometimes make me settle for a back window no less!!confused How rude is that?? I love to have my head out the window....no matter the weather. I prefer the sun roof but I will settle when necessary dancingdancing
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 6:35am PST 
frownI get so car sick, I just lay on the back seat and don't move at all, until the car stops. My brother has to have a window open at all times so he can stick his head out and see everything going on. Me, I'd rather go for a walk!big grin

CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 8:46am PST 
I's a pretty lazy girl so fur me it's good just to sit & look out that window puppy But my furbrother.. well he is another story! big grin Hes likes to hang his head out and let his tong fly in the wind!! Me thinks hes crazy specially when it's inclement weather!! I's don't like my fur to be all wet & yucky. guess that why i's the princess cheer
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 1:10pm PST 
I would like to have my head out but Mom makes me settle for just cracking the window usually so I can still smell the breeze without totally airing out the vehicle.
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 4:05pm PST 
BOL. I'm like you too Riley. It doesn't matter if it's raining or snowing outside, I still want mom to open my window for me. dancingdancing I like sticking my big nose out the window.
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 4:33pm PST 
Well, I would LOVE to have the window open on a cold day ... not a rainy day, though. "Unfortunately, my mom says, "Sorry, Boo Boo, it's too cold to open the window." So, I just lie down and deal with it. I never stick my entire head out anyway ... it's usually just my nose. When we're on the highway, it's a little too much wind, so I go to the middle of the back seat to get away from the it. My mom says those are my Coco Chanel moments because I'm acting like such a Diva!!! laugh out loud