January 23rd QOTD....

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 1:48am PST 
Do you sometimes get ummm a bit grumpy?? If you go...what is that you do to let everyone know you are in a grumpy mood and do not wish to be bothered todayshrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 1:50am PST 
big grin I am never grumpy...however my brother Logan can be a bit testy someday' s...I suppose I get irritable to if I was that little laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
I can get pout y if I am told no...or not getting something I want... thinking but in general I am a happy girlcheercheercheer
ameirca

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 6:42am PST 
im never grummpy cuz im a fat happy girl.cheer

buster

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 6:43am PST 
me never grummppyy cuz in all ways happy as bug in a rug .laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 7:17am PST 
I never get grumpy! shrug Me's a happy pup!! hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance The only time I get a little sad is sometimes when mom has to go out and I'll let out a little whining sound to let her know I don't want her to go! dog
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 7:57am PST 
I don't get Grumpy either. I will whine or cry when mom has to go out or is paying attention to my brother. Other then that, I am a happy guy!big grin
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 9:08am PST 
Me? Grumpy? NO WAY!! My mom is thinking, if I am grumpy, she's never seen it. Wait a minute --- waaaaaait a minute ... I CAN get grumpy if my mom moves too much on the bed during the night/morning. If she does that and I can't take anymore, I'll jump off the bed, get in my bed and stay there the whole night into the morning. laugh out loud
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 9:47am PST 
I'm pretty happy guy too. If I'm sleepin and get disturbed I also will sometimes just get off the couch or bed and move, but I never act nasty grumpy to Mom and Dad. I'm pretty patient, even with lil sis Soph who can really get on your last nerve.
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 3:01pm PST 
Just goes to show we bullys are a stellar lotcheerdancingcheerdancingcheerdancing
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 3:04pm PST 
Absolutely, Rye! Absolutely! dancing dancing dancing
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2